X
Xiva
Banned
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2009
- Messages
- 824
- Points
- 16
Awesome FSQ's bro! Keep it up!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Which article?When is next article out? - Cant wait![]()
Soon. I'm in the process of doing an article on core strength which will be a 3 part series with a total of 15 exercise ranging from easy to difficult in terms of effort with various ideas about progression, execution and also how to build up to these exercises. I am swamped with work otherwise that article would've been published by me last week. In the next week though it should be upMeant newsletter![]()
Soon. I'm in the process of doing an article on core strength which will be a 3 part series with a total of 15 exercise ranging from easy to difficult in terms of effort with various ideas about progression, execution and also how to build up to these exercises. I am swamped with work otherwise that article would've been published by me last week. In the next week though it should be up![]()

I attest every single lift on mine - even pistol squats, to core strength. I never had it so I had to work hard to get it.Awesome champ
Core strength, sounds awesome. Core is really something i lag![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.