• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Lance Update

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
superb twisting back shot. however for how lean you are you don't have a six pack....? i underestimated how lean you were because from the front you look like your around the 11% or so bf, from the back though it's apparent your in single digits. your abs were the reason i though this though you should work on them. you got the shallow ab syndrome just like braaq lol.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude awesome pics, ur conditioning has improved dramatically:) what is ur weight at now? arms and back are superb, and so are those damn delts. calves doesent look shabby either:2:

that being said, ure still behind schedule, i would up the cardio even more, and maybe cut carbs even lower, cuz u do not have much time left now buddy.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
superb twisting back shot. however for how lean you are you don't have a six pack....? i underestimated how lean you were because from the front you look like your around the 11% or so bf, from the back though it's apparent your in single digits. your abs were the reason i though this though you should work on them. you got the shallow ab syndrome just like braaq lol.

hey man thanks. yeh i know, its really pissing me off, its like my fats going off from places except my abs!! :angrydude: if i dont have abs i will not win my show. i checked out the pics for another qualifier show that has already took place and the winner just had good abs, but his back wasnt as conditioned as mine. do you think there is a way to shed fat off my abs?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
dude awesome pics, ur conditioning has improved dramatically:) what is ur weight at now? arms and back are superb, and so are those damn delts. calves doesent look shabby either:2:

that being said, ure still behind schedule, i would up the cardio even more, and maybe cut carbs even lower, cuz u do not have much time left now buddy.

hey bro, thanks man. yeh my conditioning has come up alot. still got more to do though. my weight is about 13st 5lbs so ive lose 5lbs since last week. yeh i agree, do you reckon i should do about an hour and a half of cardio 5 days per week? or more? and do you reckon cutting my carbs spread over like 3 meals?

Thanks pal :)