• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ramy Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Huge! Posted yesterday in the 2018 Olympia topic.

In terms of size Ramy beats all this year.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Huge! Posted yesterday in the 2018 Olympia topic.

In terms of size Ramy beats all this year.

Damn it! And I checked to make sure I am not reposting stuff lol.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy talking about changing the world! I don't know if Big Ramy will change the world but he could change the winner of the Olympia!
Big Ramy BigRamy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The 2018 Mr. Olympia is coming up. Let's see if all of his advice will work for himself! Actually I don't think Big Ramy actually even writes his posts but they are still great advice!

From Big Ramy: Success is keeping your mind awake and your desire asleep.
Big Ramy Bigramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Wise words and bodybuilding wisdom from Big Ramy.
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change their destiny."
2018big ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy makes it sound easy..

Big Ramy Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy is very limber for a big guy.
Big Ramy
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Risk it!
Big Ramy: Risk it; go for it. Life always gives you another chance, another go at it. It's very important to take enormous risks.
BigRamy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Think Big Ramy is talking about the 2018 Olympia.
Ramy BigRamy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Big Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I think Big Ramy needs to focus less on selling clothing and more on winning. Maybe if he focused more he would he done better at the 2018 Olympia.
Ramy Bigramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Have a positive attitude!
Ramy2
Ramy1
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is Big Ramy not in Oxygen Gym anymore!
[INSTAGRAM]BqmeOMdFs3F[/INSTAGRAM]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Rediscover yourself.
[Instagram]Bq6n3tsFRbJ[/instagram]
 
Top