• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ramy Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Ramy.. enough selling stuff and more training.
Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
From Big Ramy:
Feels good to be back...loving the huge support and amazing feedbacks am receiving lately...next time you see me compete i will make everyone proud inshAllah...you guys are my strength...


FB IMG 1568115677851
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big Ramy today

FB IMG 1570368418022

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy:

"i can’t stop now... i will be back much better in my next show i only need hard work and im putting in that extra hard work every day
#Bigramy #teambigramy #dragonpharma #Teamdragonpharma #bodybuilding #mrolympia2020"

I can't wait to see Big Ramy back on stage!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
Big Ramy:

"i can’t stop now... i will be back much better in my next show i only need hard work and im putting in that extra hard work every day
#Bigramy #teambigramy #dragonpharma #Teamdragonpharma #bodybuilding #mrolympia2020"

I can't wait to see Big Ramy back on stage!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Me too! I hope he will still work hard!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big rami will be in Spain


FB IMG 1570738886216

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
M

maxpower

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
35
Points
8
Can't wait to see Big Ramy on stage. We all are with you so keep going ramy..The world is all your's..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Big Ramy guest posing in Spain at 350lbs!




I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Going to be great but Rhoden is going to win.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
Going to be great but Rhoden is going to win.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

I like Big Ramy more, but even if Rhoden wins I wouldn't mind, he's also okay.
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
Big Ramy and Arnold back in 2015! I like this picture very much!
 

Attachments

  • 514328.jpg
    514328.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 278
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy will be at the 2019 Dubai Muscle Show December 5 - 7, 2019.

Ramy Dubai

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Big Ramy is always focused on selling stuff these days. Sorry but almost every picture of him these days he is trying to sell.
View attachment 28692
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy
1586001724242

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Amazing waist to size ratio with no gut as always just amazing!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy from about a week ago.
Big Ramy
 
Top