- Thread starter
- #701
Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
^^ Sat bro, when have I ever let you down on leg day?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Nice work as always Z.Volume is big.How do you feel those APs working for you?
Okay lol, I was high on energy since upping my cals, I was Super Sayein in that bitch.
As I had the dumbbells on my lap I said a prayer then without thinking I just screamed Light Weight Mother Fucker! during the AM session which the gym was filled with about 20 elderly people on treadmills. After I said that about half of them left LOL.

makes you jealous boi 
[Leg Press] - Fuckers were shrugging in the rack.


And you didn't rip their heads off and shit down their necks?![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.