• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big-Z's Log

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great work bro :xyxthumbs:...thats some really crazy low cal intake though:bitenails:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Thanks everyone for the the support I feel like I been losing alot of motivation but since I am still excited to go to the gym I think im just losing energy due to cutting.

Today was a special day I am having a AM/PM workout split me and my training partner did hammies and calves today at the AM, and will do shoulders in about 4 hours for the PM.

Febuary 18th 2009

Hammies and Calves.

[BB SLDL]

2 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
5 x 10 @ 155 lbs.

[Leg Curls]

1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
5 x 10 @ 120 lbs.

[Single Leg Alternating Leg Curls]

5 x 10 each leg 20 total @ 50 lbs.

[Stand Calf Raises]

1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Seated Calf Raises]

1 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
6 x 10 @ 155 lbs.

Had 2 McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers afterwards... mmm calories. :headbang:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Feb 18th 2009

PM Workout.

[Seated Military Press]

2 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
5 x 10 @ 185 lbs.

[Seated Military Press, Behind the Head]

5 x 10 @ 135 lbs.

[Smith Machine Seated Arnold Press]

5 x 10 @ 115 lbs.

SUPER SET!

[Plate Raises]

5 x 10 @ 45 lbs.

[Cable Bar Front Raises]

1 x 10 @ 80 lbs.
4 x 10 @ 100 lbs.


[Single Arm Cable Lateral Raises]

5 x 10 @ 60 lbs.

[Single Arm Cable Lateral Raises, From Behind]

5 x 10 @ 40 lbs.

[Machine Military Press]

4 x 10 @ 140 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 120 lbs. (Wanted full ROM, was too drained to do it with 140)

[Machine Lateral Raises]

4 x 10 @ 200 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 180 lbs.

[BB Shrugs]

10 x 10 @ 225 lbs.


Supps:
Nutrex: Lipo6x
MuscleTech: Vitakic
MuscleTech: Nitro Tech
MuscleTech: Creakic
Gaspari: Super Pump 250
MuscleTech: Gakic

Today's Nutrition:
Cals: 3526
Fat: 87g (Monosaturated mostly)
Carbs: 96 g
Protein: 260g
Meals: 5
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
awesome sessions Samoan!! :thumbsup2: looks like you absolutely killed your shoulders today.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Feb 19th 2006

AM Session.

Easy Quad Day.

[Leg Press]

2 x 10 @ 385 lbs.
5 x 10 @ 865 lbs.

[Hack Squat]

5 x 10 @ 410 lbs.

[Leg Ext]

5 x 10 @ 120 lbs.

[Standing Calf Raises]

1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Seated Calf Raises]

5 x 10 @ 185 lbs.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Hey Fellas, Umm the PM workout was terrible... I mean... shit.. I'm not is posting it, it was bad I was tired, hungry, stressed and just did not have the time to put into it really the bar got pulled off me 5 times.. I was fucking pissed.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Hey Fellas, Umm the PM workout was terrible... I mean... shit.. I'm not is posting it, it was bad I was tired, hungry, stressed and just did not have the time to put into it really the bar got pulled off me 5 times.. I was fucking pissed.


still I think for most of us.. it would be a kickass workout!


Go for it next time.. Harder than ever. :headbang:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Feb 20th 2009

AM - Session

[Triceps]

Motivation Sensors Back Online to 100% capacity.
Energy Cells Recharged to 95%

[One Handed Cable Push Down Ext.]

2 x 12 @ 40 lbs.
5 x 12 @ 80 lbs.

[Two Handed Cable Bar Push Downs]

5 x 12 @ 250 lbs.

[Seated Incline Bench, Tricep Ext.]

5 x 12 @ 80 lbs.

[DB Donkey Kickbacks]

5 x 12 @ 50 lbs.

[Close Grips Bench]

1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 11 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 15 @ 225 lbs. (Everything goes, burn out to failure... fucking training partner got 25 lmao)

Awesome Pump, Awesome Energy nothing could stop me there.
Stay tuned for a bicep workout.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good session Z, I like the am/pm split too.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Feb 20th 2009

PM Session.

Biceps and Forearms.

[Single Arm Cable Curls]

2 x 12 @ 60 lbs.
5 x 12 @ 80 lbs.

[EZ Bar Cable Curls]

5 x 12 @ 150 lbs.

[Cable Cross Face Curls]

5 x 12 @ 60 lbs.

[One handed Preacher Curls]

5 x 12 @ 50 lbs.

[Standing Cable Crucifix Curls]

2 x 12 @ 80 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 120 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 130 lbs.

[Standing BB Curls]

5 x 12 @ 115 lbs.

[Behind the Back Forearm Curls]

10 x 12 @ 95 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 95 lbs. (Last Rep Held for 20 seconds)

[Reverse EZ Bar Curls]

10 x 12 @ 50 lbs.


Supps:
Nutrex: Lipo6x
MuscleTech: Vitakic
MuscleTech: Nitro Tech
MuscleTech: Creakic
Gaspari: Super Pump 250
MuscleTech: Gakic

Today's Nutrition:
Cals: 3662
Fat: 150g
Carbs: -- g (No clue... forgot to record them..)
Protein: 289g
Meals: 6
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Thanks everyone for the support, I wish I could be more.. productive in means of how I usually respond singularly to everyone's comments but the split has got my time narrowed to nearly nothing.

But I still recognize the support everyone is pushing forth and I will take the time to rep all of you.

Again thxs fellas it is the logs and the motivational praises that keep me coming back again and again.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Big weights there Z-man


Thanks bro, the weight if you compare before I was seriously cutting was higher I can sense myself getting weaker as soon as I hit 280 I'm going to bulk back up to 300 and put on some serious mass and strength with T-Bol and D-bol stack.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
You need to strip your title as Log King and replace it as Volume King.
Is there a legitimate reason you prefer to train this way? Or do you just like the pump? I could be missing something here and you are trying something, this is my first time to your log and looked at a few pages of sessions.
You are a big guy, but you are a big guy naturally. I think your strength and size gains would come much faster if you lowered the volume drasitcally.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice piceps and forearms work there big-z !!! good job my brother :thumbsup2:
 
Top