• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big-Z's Log

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
The purest awesome there is :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
That sucks bro ,but im sure youll do better next time.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
YOU STOPPED WORKING OUT LEGS OR WAT? :confused:

heavy ass shoulder session nicca
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Feb 10th, 2009

Back!!

[Deadlift]

1 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 315 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 405 lbs.
1 x 5 @ 500 lbs. (......damn it)

[Deadlift Holds, each reps held mid way for 10 seconds and dropped an repeated)]

2 x 5 @ 315 lbs.

[Tilted BB, V-Bar Rows Coleman Style]

1 x 10 @ 3 plates (180 lbs.)
1 x 10 @ 4 plates (225 lbs.)
1 x 10 @ 5 plates (270 lbs.)
1 x 10 @ 6 plates (315 lbs.)

[Machine Rows Single Handed]

1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 120 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Machine Rows Regular]

1 x 10 @ 180 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 200 lbs.

[BB Shrugs]

1 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 315 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 405 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 500 lbs. (Light Weight)

[Crunches]

3 x 20

Supps:
Nutrex: Lipo6x
MuscleTech: Vitakic
MuscleTech: Nitro Tech
MuscleTech: Creakic
Gaspari: Super Pump 250
MuscleTech: Gakic

Today's Nutrition:
Cals: 2005
Fat: 13g (Monosaturated mostly)
Carbs: 235 g
Protein: 352g
Meals: 9
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Heavy ass work bro.Deads,rows,shrugs,all them looks strong.Nice comeback:headbang:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Thanks everyone for the support, ALMOST ALAMOST offically into the 200's lol I repped everyone who commented thanks a bunch fellas.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Hahahaha Totally awesome back workout bro,
I am requesting a back workout video :2:

Those deadlifts look awesome as and those bb shrugs holy f@*k!! :hyperguy:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Feb 11th 2009

Shoulders BITCH!

[Seated BB Military Press (Front)]

2 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 135 lbs.

[Seated BB Military Press (Behind the Head)]


5 x 10 @ 135 lbs.

[Standing Military Press (Front)]

5 x 12 @ 185 lbs.

SUPER SET!!

[Plate Raises (45 lbs plate)

5 x 10

[EZ-Bar Cable Lateral Raises]

5 x 15 @ 80 lbs.


[Single Arm Cable Lateral Raises (Front)]

5 x 10 @ 40 lbs.

[Single Arm Cable Lateral Raises (Behind the Back)]

5 x 10 @ 30 lbs.

[Reverse Seated Incline Presses]

5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Machine Lateral Raises]

5 x 12 @ 140 lbs.

[BB Shrugs]

5 x 10 @ 275 lbs.
5 x 15 @ 225 lbs.


Supps:
Nutrex: Lipo6x
MuscleTech: Vitakic
MuscleTech: Nitro Tech
MuscleTech: Creakic
Gaspari: Super Pump 250
MuscleTech: Gakic

Today's Nutrition:
Cals: 2526
Fat: 67g (Monosaturated mostly)
Carbs: 134 g
Protein: 397g
Meals: 7
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
awesome shoulder session samoan!! :thumbsup2:
damn thats alot of protien bro. way to go.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I wouldn't want to be sharing your atmosphere after that protein intake... :ugh:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
niiicee. also intense protein intake for sure.
some super super sets !!! seems they dont slow you down ONE bit man !!
keeeep it up
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Febuary 19th, 2009

Biceps!

Warmup!!:runinafire:
[Double Hammer Curls]

1 x 47 @ 55 lbs.

[Warm Up Superset] -(Pre Exhaust)
[DB Preacher Hammer Curls]

2 x 10 @ 45 lbs.

[DB Preacher Concentrated Curls] (Pre-Exhaust pt.2)

2 x 10 @ 45 lbs.


[Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls]

2 x 10 @ 80 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 120 lbs.

[Single Hand Close Grip, Preacher Machine Curls]

2 x 10 @ 80 lbs.

[Standing Cable Crucifix Curls]

3 x 12 @ 60 lbs.

[EZ Bar Reverse Curls]

3 x 12 @ 100 lbs.


Supps:
Nutrex: Lipo6x
MuscleTech: Vitakic
MuscleTech: Nitro Tech
MuscleTech: Creakic
Gaspari: Super Pump 250
MuscleTech: Gakic

Today's Nutrition:
Cals: 2365
Fat: 31g (Monosaturated mostly)
Carbs: 134 g
Protein: 412g
Meals: 7
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice shoulder and biceps workouts.Brutal and heavy:headbang:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
hey there hot stuff:gaygay:! everything look dandy to me! keep it up man!

wanna cyber :keke:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thats not a big amount of carbs for a big guy like you but you still manage to get some good sessions. Keep up the good work Z
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great workout man !! KEEP BENDING THOSE BARS BRO !!
 
Top