• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big-Z's Log

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
March 6th 2009

AM Session

Triceps.

[Cable Tricep Pushdowns]

2 x 10 @ 80 lbs. (Warmup)
5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Single Hand Tricep Pushdowns]

5 x 10 @ 80 lbs.

[Chain Weighted Dips]

4 x 10 @ BW + 45 lbs.

(consecutive Dips, removing a chain after failure)
1 x 14 @ BW + 45 lbs.
1 x 13 @ BW + 30 lbs.
1 x 8 @ BW + 15 lbs.
1 x 3 @ BW Ouch ouch fucking ouch lol.

[Seated DB Ext.]

1 x 10 @ 80 lbs.
4 x 10 @ 125 lbs.

[Rope Cable Tricep Ext.]

1 x 5 @ 100 lbs. ..wow
4 x 10 @ 80 lbs.

[Single Arm Standing DB Ext.]

3 x 10 @ 35 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 25 lbs.

[Skull Crushers & Close Grip Press Superset]

5 x 15 @ 60 lbs. <-- total of 30 reps using the EZ Curl Bar on both sets.

was a nice one.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
March 6th 2009

Hammies & Calfs

[SLDL]

5 x 10 @ 185 lbs.

[Leg Curls]

2 x 10 @ 80 lbs.
5 x 10 @ 120 lbs.

[Standing Calf Raises]

5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Standing Calf Raises Toes Pointed Out]

5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Standing Calf Raises Toes Pointed In]

5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Seated Calf Raises]

5 x 20 @ 155 lbs.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Great workouts as always Z :xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Sorry for today fellas
I trained but can't really remember what I did today forgot to write it down like usual.

But here's what I did.

5am - Biceps
10:30am - Triceps
4:30pm - Chest

Current Caloric Intake: 9,800 daily.
Current Protein Intake: 530g
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ It would be hard to remember all three sessions.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
^^ Called bulking my friend lol.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
loooooooool 10k calories man, half of third world's hunger is your fu***ng fault bro lol.
Now i understand why there are no updates since last week: you're too busy eating.
 
KurtyJ99

KurtyJ99

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
112
Points
16
March 6th 2009

AM Session

Triceps.

[Cable Tricep Pushdowns]

2 x 10 @ 80 lbs. (Warmup)
5 x 10 @ 140 lbs.

[Single Hand Tricep Pushdowns]

5 x 10 @ 80 lbs.

[Chain Weighted Dips]

4 x 10 @ BW + 45 lbs.

(consecutive Dips, removing a chain after failure)
1 x 14 @ BW + 45 lbs.
1 x 13 @ BW + 30 lbs.
1 x 8 @ BW + 15 lbs.
1 x 3 @ BW Ouch ouch fucking ouch lol.

[Seated DB Ext.]

1 x 10 @ 80 lbs.
4 x 10 @ 125 lbs.

[Rope Cable Tricep Ext.]

1 x 5 @ 100 lbs. ..wow
4 x 10 @ 80 lbs.

[Single Arm Standing DB Ext.]

3 x 10 @ 35 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 25 lbs.

[Skull Crushers & Close Grip Press Superset]

5 x 15 @ 60 lbs. <-- total of 30 reps using the EZ Curl Bar on both sets.

was a nice one.


That's like 350 pound dips...sick bro just awesome.:rofl3:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
heavy work z :spy: how is your diet doin?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I actually havemt lifted for the last 2 weeks tbh, cause of taxes I got audited and my trustfund was frozen due to reasons of possible money luandering but it was settled and I get paid again on friday, I am currently on my first week of Clen then on friday I begin T-Bol and T-3 and on monday I up the doasage of Clen from 80mcg to 120 mcg.

so monday I will be on a bulking/fat slashing cycle. t-3, clen and T-Bol.
High Protein, low carb and fats.
Probaly about 400g of Protein a day, and 50 carbs and 50-60 fats.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Looking forward to seeing you ripped big fella!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Glad the trust fund issues were cleared up!

Now get back to lifting heavy ass weights!!!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn! good cycle man! hit it hard...and stop laundring money :rofl3:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
laudring money!

THAT'S why I like this LOG !!

can wait to see the BIG Z ripped .
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
So we are soon going to see a 300lb ripped monster :D
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
how does the clen feel? any side effects so far? one of my friends said that he had terrible headache from clen the first couple 2-3 days
 
Top