• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biggest bodybuilder ever

HATER

HATER

lol.. as soon as i read the title of this thread, his name came to my mind. I have this guy as a friend on facebook. Looks to me that he lacks alot in the chest... look at the first pic. one big dude fo sho

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's gotta be either more than 292 or shorter than 5'9, because Jay Cutler is 5'9 and gets up to almost that on contest, and about 320 ish offseason..I say this guy looks 340

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this guy's pretty big too.

050923man3wv-1.jpg

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
teh nutz are bigger than the hands :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

fitmod066

i think those are fake pics... i mean can u really trust myspace and facebook?? and also no shots of the quads?? He will gain respect if he competes in something!! otherwise he is just a good photoshopper!! All his friends on his top 8 of myspace are fake btw!! Don't belive the hype people! Belive whats real!

cuts

cuts

Banned
Uploadfromtaptalk1428058479785 :dunnodude:

Attachments

• 150885124_399caba895.jpg
    150885124_399caba895.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 164
P

PiC

well if u say he is 26 he will die at 35 max.him and trey brewer.Totally unhealthy

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God damn he's H-U-G-E!!

Not very pleasing physique but at least he's big.

His breakfast could look like this:

- 5 handfuls of dbol's
- 2 childrens
- 2 cans (yes, the cans too) of muscletech supplements
- 1 whole pork
- 1 cow
- 10 cans of milk
- The kitchen table

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God damn he's H-U-G-E!!

Not very pleasing physique but at least he's big.

His breakfast could look like this:

- 5 handfuls of dbol's
- 2 childrens
- 2 cans (yes, the cans too) of muscletech supplements
- 1 whole pork
- 1 cow
- 10 cans of milk
- The kitchen table
- applebees employees
- 4 cases of eggs

lulz

Priest76

Priest76

how do you know that his family is royal??.. does it say anywhere??

Yeah it does.

The picture ARE real.

Here are some lines that he wrote at milos forum:

"Im 5ft9 and my weight is 292 pounds and im 9% fat. I stay as lean as i am in the photos al year round. Dont go higher that 9% fat. "

These measurment are all cold.
Chest is 57 inches
Arms is 22 3/4 inches
quads is 31 inches
Calves just under 20 inches
forearms are just under 17 inches
waiste now is 34 inches

"When did i say that Matt ......

I would like to say thank u for all ur posts and words on this forum. Ever since a few horrible photos of me have been posted up on the internet, on various forums there has been some good responce by a few but there has also been people tearing me apart, not only on my physic but also on my looks and intelligence, how do they know me as a person, i dont know LOL. Also people have been saying i have a big gut lol, well i dont know how they can see my stomach as in the photos its not exposed. Do i let negative comments get to me, no not at all. 99-9% of negativity from one person to another is fueled by jelousey, and those people are insignificant in my life. None of us are perfect, even the best athletes in the world have things they have to work on. Theres a huge difference to that of negative comments and constructive critisism, constructive critisism is welcome with open arms. I know my flaws in my physic. Im not a fool. Im definatly the worst critic when it comes to myself. Im like a hawk when it comes to seeing my flaws....

The areas im focusing on is brining up my chest to match my delts and arms. My upper lats and my upper quads. I know by improving the upper area of my quad the sweep will be somuch more drastic. Just by those changes i want to make i know it will change my physic drastically.
My Stats are posted on the first page above the 3rd photo that Nicole posted.

I never went onto bodybuilding forums as i knew that most of the comments posted were all rubbish. But since Nicole Acker introduced me to Milos Sarcev's bulletin board i have to say that this is really a great site and definately the most informative site out there. Its true and factual and like i said very informative. There is a span of information on here and is constantly updated with whats going on around the world in the industry. Excellent site !!!!"

"Thank u!!! All ur kind words are appreciated.

No i havent competed yet. But i will compete. I guess i just have never been happy with myself and cause im an extremist if i do something i put in 200%. I realise i will never be happy!!! Are any of us happy with ourselves in this sport, i dont think so but we can at least be satisfied. I guess always wanting to improve is what drives and motivates us. I am definatley very critical of myself.

The last time i weighed myself i was 292 pounds, but i dont really get on the scale that much. I would rather let the mirror be the judge. Yeah its great to see ur wieght go up but u want that weight u adding to be good quality muscle, not water and fat. I have a fast metabolism so i stay lean. I eat cleanly 5 and a half days a week cause on saturday evening and sunday i eat whatever i want. I just have days where i really battle to eat the amount of protein i need, and i dont get in the correct amount. I must tighten up on that. If anything i find myself under eating. Which i know is hindering my progress.

So we will see what happens when i eventually get up on stage lol........

Train Hard and stay strong !!!!! "

"I wish i could eat 600 grams of protien a day, if i get in 350 grams im happy, i know my eating is not great at all. The most important aspect of bodybuilding is my biggest let down. Im a big carb eater, i have a fast metabolism so i can eat alot of carbs, my body needs it. My carb intake all depends on how im feeling, i purely go by how i feel. some days i feel i need to eat more carbs than on other days. I eat around the ranges of 600-900 carbs a day. Just wish i could keep that protien intake high and constant. Im bad with my eating, stupid i know.

Thats why i really would like some professional advice and help with my eating as i feel my progress and gains would be somuch faster. Because my eating has never been great i know when i start to eat the correct amount my body will respond drastically. When i say my eating isnt great i mean i dont eat enough , i do eat clean though.

I train 5 or 6 days a week. And i normally take a full week off training when im starting to feel over trained and that normally comes around every 8 weeks or so, i just listen to my body. If im feeling constantly depleted, tired and find im not feeling the same in the gym thats when i take off one week just to recover. I have learnt that more is not always better, we dont grow in the gym we grow when we are resting. Plus if u are over trained u are prone to injuries, u wont be training to ur maximum effort , all in all u will be just doing yourself more harm then good and waisting ur time. After that week off when i get back into the gym i feel like a new person.

For example its 1:00pm here now and i have only eaten once. So on that note i must go cook now. "

"Thank u for the response!!! Questions in regards to my training and eating have been asked.....

Well as for my training. I really mix it up alot, i like to keep my muscles guessing and one should even be getting stiff no matter howlong they have been training for. I find myself feeling stiff the next few days after a workout 90% of the time. like i mentioned i never do the same workout 2 times in a row. When i go into the gym my main objective is too really get the muscle filled with as much blood as possible. Whether on that day thats training very light and doing a ton of reps or if its going in and training very heavy. I do alot of drop sets, supersets and have recently tried doing giant sets. There are days when i go in and train very heavy, I love getting under a huge squat and a huge bench, but i dont do it all the time. And when training heavy that still means correct form and hitting at least six reps. I also like pre exhausting the muscle with isolation movments and then go to the more compound movements. So all in all i really mix it up and like i say the main objective is to really get as much blood into the muscle as possible so its really really pumped. I also feel mind muscle connection is very important. If u not mentally focused on that specific muscle u working when training u wont get 100% out of ur workout. If u training and are thinking about what u going to do the next day u might as well go home. I train six days a week, the sixth day is normally touch ups or i use the sixth day as a day to train a certain muscle twice that week.

Well my food bill is going to go up drastcally now.......For food , i would say to save urself money find a meat wholesaler that has a good reputation and order ur meats and stuff u can freeze and keep for along time in bulk. U will get a way better price than going to the grocery store and buying weekly. Plus f u keep on going back to the same meat wholesaler and build a good relationship with them they will give u even better prices. For supplments i get from the person that supplies most of the supplement shops. So i get the same price as what the supplment stores buy for. I pay the wholesale price instead of retail price. So my best advice is to network, ask around. All this will save u quite a bit of money. Network network, the further up the pyrimid u buy the cheaper u get for. Thats my best advice i can offer u in how to uy for cheaper if u dont have a sponsership.

Well my eating has been very poor. I eat cleanly but i under eat by alng way. Like i mentioned, if i eat around 200-250 grams of protien a day thats a good day. I have one day a week where i eat whatever i want and thats on a sunday. My eating has been my biggest set back, but thats all going to change.

Luke Wood was kind enough to help me out with my eating the other day. I know my physic is going to respond drastically to this change in my eating that he made. I have been assing around for way to long with my eating and now its time to grow and add on a span more muscle and progress alot more quickly. so with me eating the way i should be i will see huge results, i know it. Time to ake my physic to the next level!!!!

So thank u somuch Luke, it was really kind of you to help me out. I know ur help will make a huge difference....I dont set boundries so the skies the limit!!!!"

P

Pain

VIP
He's big no doubt about that, but he is most definitely using camera tricks to look bigger, intentionally or not. He also looks like he is about to drop dead of a heart attack.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

Yes he is and it's working. :D