• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Geneza Pharmaceuticals Bodybuilding Gear

Which IFBB Pro Bodybuilder has the Biggest Ego?

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which IFBB Pro Bodybuilder has the Biggest Ego?

I have to say King Kamali :bitenails:

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO just the way he presents himself i think Kai Greene seems like a cocky son of a bitch.

but yea i agree D...King Kamali

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
id like to say jay cutler for the lulz. But i dont think hes an egomaniac. not like this gentleman

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Kamali nothing in his body is bigger than he's ego!

but besides that I would say Badel! I hate his attitude.

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have to say flex, then king kamali and also gustavo badell. everyone remembers that 100% natural video? that was fucking hilarious:49:

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
If we're going to include former pros I might suggest Arnold Schwarzenegger. He knew he was the shit and wasn't afraid of rubbing it in your face. His ego, self belief and personality drove him to become what he is today.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
have to say flex, then king kamali and also gustavo badell. everyone remembers that 100% natural video? that was fucking hilarious:49:
2zf8zdw-1.gif

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thread was over in the first post.

Between Flex, Gustavo and Kamali... the queen still wins.