• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
c8181bd97e4ba7f806c0806f58483b8d-1.jpg


New pic of miha zupan
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Jalali Abdelaziz

8d380ee4b0f8bdc5dee3c3bcd50eb9b5-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Paul Almeida IFBB PRO - over 300lbs!!!!

929025c64b9093a3378afcf73e4071dd-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Eduardo correa

36e9b77d8ff9e4c5e51e8758913bafd4-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Roelly Winkaar and his coach hitting the off season after the 2016 Sheru Classic!
TeamWinklaar
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Roelly Winkaar and his coach hitting the off season after the 2016 Sheru Classic!
TeamWinklaar
Will he not compete in san marino?
I think so. He is not really offseason but after sheru he made a comment about offseason and was eating pizza. He offseason just for a little while I think. lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alexey lesukov

5dea7fedadc5f115f1088f3f70da48d9-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nicolas road to pro debut

9fdb0829feb92737cc0e50c7200dcdfe-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Damn, Lesukov looks bigger every time there is a new update of him.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Nicolas, he the guy who went to rehab for awhile?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nicolas, he the guy who went to rehab for awhile?
I don't know. I know that he is working with patrick tuor ( he trains yamaghishi, iris kyle, ronnie rockel, brandon ray etc..) and he won pro card last year at olympia Amateur. In 2017 he will do his pro debut!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mike kefalianos

aedeaf53fc5df04b7ef3731f39efca48-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Andrey Skoromnyy - new recent pic
1c7f6cbe880b1226389a8b929d01f9a2-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Not sure if that is recent since he is deep in the offseason. Maybe he will surprise us and is getting ready for the 2017 Arnold Classic in Ohio? Didn't mentioned it so far.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mike lockett

3be2bbca0b528e26511d37ba7c3ad0d5-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
4
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
7
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top