- Thread starter
- #681
underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
New pic of miha zupan
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Will he not compete in san marino?
I think so. He is not really offseason but after sheru he made a comment about offseason and was eating pizza. He offseason just for a little while I think. lolWill he not compete in san marino?
I think the sameDamn, Lesukov looks bigger every time there is a new update of him.
I don't know. I know that he is working with patrick tuor ( he trains yamaghishi, iris kyle, ronnie rockel, brandon ray etc..) and he won pro card last year at olympia Amateur. In 2017 he will do his pro debut!Nicolas, he the guy who went to rehab for awhile?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.