- Thread starter
- #201
underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
Alexander Federov trains in russia!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
[:- FB]964245163643884[/:- FB]
"I always wanted to be Like the GOAT Ronnie and pull 800lbs but... the math was easier with 100lbs plates. 4 on each side makes 845 so that's what we went with. Not bad for a 24 year old kid who just pulls heavy once a month n yes that's playing! Sorry if I'm not as "hardcore" as you!" - Dallas McCarver... 24 years old!!!
Today, for me, dallas is the future of bodybuilding. But he must put on more mass.[:- FB]964245163643884[/:- FB]
"I always wanted to be Like the GOAT Ronnie and pull 800lbs but... the math was easier with 100lbs plates. 4 on each side makes 845 so that's what we went with. Not bad for a 24 year old kid who just pulls heavy once a month n yes that's playing! Sorry if I'm not as "hardcore" as you!" - Dallas McCarver... 24 years old!!!
holy shit, insane!!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.