• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
f526d87650ac56aab78f720cacc75ee5-1.jpg


Alexander Federov trains in russia!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Time for grow!

bc3244ec541a47b504aa93cd85619637-1.jpg


Aaron Clark in the gym! He will compete in the open class this year!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
edd9867759a68d4cef1fc5cdfe59f00e-1.jpg


Nicol wikils offseason
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
bc76acd7c3e8f8b931bb2618b18c4be7-1.jpg


Sergio oliva jr in the gym!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
6c03e1b6ebda9b74218936d54cf6108a-1.jpg


Alexy lesukov in offseason!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
[:- FB]964245163643884[/:- FB]

"I always wanted to be Like the GOAT Ronnie and pull 800lbs but... the math was easier with 100lbs plates. 4 on each side makes 845 so that's what we went with. Not bad for a 24 year old kid who just pulls heavy once a month n yes that's playing! Sorry if I'm not as "hardcore" as you!" - Dallas McCarver... 24 years old!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
[:- FB]10153365185846932[/:- FB]

Aaron Clark.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
[:- FB]964245163643884[/:- FB]

"I always wanted to be Like the GOAT Ronnie and pull 800lbs but... the math was easier with 100lbs plates. 4 on each side makes 845 so that's what we went with. Not bad for a 24 year old kid who just pulls heavy once a month n yes that's playing! Sorry if I'm not as "hardcore" as you!" - Dallas McCarver... 24 years old!!!

holy shit, insane!!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
[:- FB]964245163643884[/:- FB]

"I always wanted to be Like the GOAT Ronnie and pull 800lbs but... the math was easier with 100lbs plates. 4 on each side makes 845 so that's what we went with. Not bad for a 24 year old kid who just pulls heavy once a month n yes that's playing! Sorry if I'm not as "hardcore" as you!" - Dallas McCarver... 24 years old!!!

holy shit, insane!!
Today, for me, dallas is the future of bodybuilding. But he must put on more mass.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Roman Fritz the german beast!

1f86a83596d9ddfe1f63e43df9ead3e7-1.jpg
7d6dfc460e24aa83259283fa14218f82-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
[:- FB]982348621846730[/:- FB]


Anth "The Freak" Bailes pro ifbb from UK
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
d3eb68d83e3ea319bca6a1792837eb59-1.jpg


Aaron Clark pro ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
7019510635daab8549b6bf54789d9118-1.jpg


Petar klancir in offseason!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
bb17bf06592868ddfdefc8900afcddf0-1.jpg


Dana lynn in offseason!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
99cecbd776be8cacc284699bfeb06fe2-1.jpg


Dallas mccarven offseason !
 
Top