• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Kevin Jordan IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER - new recent pic

72280a77df98d7fff36e9f58a08eb259-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Aaron clark

83224e3f50b0879f9dce5737865f1ff4-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From josh fb page

FUTURE PLANS

I have been getting asked a lot lately what my next move is in bodybuilding.
My heart is to raise up a new and improved generation of athlete in Australia so I will be going around the nation running training camps and seminars, plus online coaching and some exclusive one on one sessions at all Dohertys gyms.

My website will be up soon and I will be spending a lot of time providing training videos and information that can be used on your mobile device, so it's like having a mini me on your smart phone training you in the gym ?

As for my next contest...time will tell ?


a70588e8bdd8fa2a5466d9437e039303-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Nick Trigili IFBB Pro Bodybuilder - new recent pic - 290.8 lbs off season update

2e246b0ae7ed4b7ed28ff62c0666aaf8-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Jon Delarosa IFBB PRO - offseason update

3127c330f55cefa6758a43dbf637df10-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Agnese russo

575b0f1018f7a35faf4a374cd0785995-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Brian Yersky IFBB PRO - new today pics


74e89bb1bb7929f176fe7d821e0d1ddb-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Frank McGrath

f45b4425d26fe532a1e0fc2a017ffe5a-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
a280ac412be816719bdbbbc901479b12-1.jpg


Time to grow! Heath!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Justin Compton ifbb pro - new recent pic ...back in gym!

0bae082cbc44d0d6d558e1e47d7ba568-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Vic and Kai today

14572888_10154665507308901_6110268878256-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
6
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
11
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top