• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
f00a2e935f2b5d1ae1c4d74cf1f586c1-1.jpg


Fouad abiad
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
b06b9c99e34a6317b2b8063b17723301-1.jpg


dallas mccarver and darrem Charles and the winner of 2017 tampa pro josh Lenartowicz
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for and this year I'm putting in the work! My goal is to add another 10-15lbs for the 2018 competition season & qualify for the 2018 Mr.Olympia!! #RgARMY #TeamAceto #PsychoFitness #BpiSports

dec9ce4d2bb3e1f49b56567a1ac348f3-1.jpg


grimes pro ifbb
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Dallas is focusing on Arnold and he has time so who knows? He could win..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I too think he will go into the show as the favorite.
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I think Dallas will come out on top. He has youth not it would be something to see Wolf win.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
15
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
1
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top