• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren - Back training 12 weeks out from the 2010 Mr.O

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The NPC Branch Warren Classic: Branch trains Back!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tnx God he didn't "deadlift".

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
fuck, i dont know if ill have enough money within 12 weeks...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never see him do BB rows

Mike33

Mike33

Branch Warren is the king of hardcore :)

D

discodunk

He trains well and has a good body for bodybuilding.

Y

yardharr

I watched Kai and Phil's back training video just before I watched this one. The form of Branch in all his exercises made it least hardcore of all :bitelip:.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
he should have the best upper traps in the business after doing a workout of shrugs only like this one. Epic soft core workout.

Performing Shrugs only+ Dropping weights after every set = Mr olympia runner up? :O

medicineman

medicineman

he should have the best upper traps in the business after doing a workout of shrugs only like this one. Epic soft core workout.

Performing Shrugs only+ Dropping weights after every set = Mr olympia runner up? :O

ya well, soft core/shrug workout or not...maybe if you train like that you will be a runner uo too. haters, always gotta pick people apart when they acheive more than them.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
ya well, soft core/shrug workout or not...maybe if you train like that you will be a runner uo too. haters, always gotta pick people apart when they acheive more than them.

not hating on him for any other reason then he is a professional bodybuilder and has had a weak back and has so for years and has done nothing about it. He will have the worst back of the top 5.

medicineman

medicineman

not hating on him for any other reason then he is a professional bodybuilder and has had a weak back and has so for years and has done nothing about it. He will have the worst back of the top 5.

good point. although he has made slight improvements to his back over the past 5 years...they have been sub-par. sorry, though it was turning into another "hate on branch" thread.

D

Delusion

Great with some vids. of the Olympia-contesters to start the hype and exitement! On a sidenote, isn't it Johnnie Jackson in the yellow tanktop passing in the back at 7.18~? - Certainly looks like him :-D

medicineman

medicineman

Great with some vids. of the Olympia-contesters to start the hype and exitement! On a sidenote, isn't it Johnnie Jackson in the yellow tanktop passing in the back at 7.18~? - Certainly looks like him :-D

lol....thats exactly what i thought when i saw that dude. like a "mini" version of johnny...yet still yolked.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
The reason i now consider him to be pretty soft core is because he "cheats" every rep of everyset, thats inexcusable.