• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

BROTHERS?! SAME MOTHER OR SAME FATHER?

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER AND ROLAND KICKINGER
ArnoldSchwarzenegger-1.jpg

2682270920_149b265f06-1.jpg


SILVIO SAMUEL AND REX VERGHEES (FROM INDIA)
silviosamuelpq8-1.jpg

doidimab8-1.jpg


FRANK ZANE AND DUSTIN HOFFMAN


JAY CUTLER AND JAY LENO
leno_blog-1.jpg


TOM PLATZ AND KURT RUSSEL


RICHARD JONES AND GARY DOURDAN (WARRICK-CSI )
IMG_1504_wm1-1.jpg

00000024822006091915554rb8-1.jpg


PORTER COTTRELL AND RONNIE ROCKEL
porterandmenk2-1.jpg

newzealand2008rockelkd1-1.jpg


LEE LABRADA AND TAREK ELSETOUHI


KAI GREENE AND PREDATOR


MARTIN KJELLSTROM AND GORO
martin-1.jpg

wpgoro1m-1.jpg


AARON MADRON AND CRAIG TITUS
tituscaptured9qs-1.jpg


CLARENCE DE VIS AND PAUL JAMES (CALVIN-GREEK)
paul_james_calvin_03-1.jpg


DENNIS WOLF AND DENIS SERGOVSKIY
 
Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
haha funny ass thread bro!!!!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
nice work demestones! the likeness between platz and kurt russell is INSANE!! haha
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Great thread with great set of pictures, thanks bro :tiphat:

i LOL'd @ the kai green one :49:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Lol at the the Cutler/Leno and specially the Greene/Predator one :49:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
LMAO! funny pics for sure
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Jones looks more like shawn ray then he does the CSI dude but funny comparisons man :D
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
LMAO, funny stuff mate. Tom Platz and Kurt Russel hahaha
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
really nice post bro.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
It was all funny and dandy till Kai/Preadator and Martin/Goro

Then I laughed so much it hurt.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great comparison's :49: you must have been thinking of this for a while
 
co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
I couldn't agree more with the Tom Plats - Kurt Russell comparison. I was thinking the exact same thing.
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Awesome post! I always thought Aaron Madron and Craig Titus looked alike...and the Tom Platz one was amazing 2. :ughnoes:

Banshee
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Tom platz/Kurt russel and Martin/Goro...so good :49::49::49:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I've always thought that about platz and kurt russel. The zane/hoffman was good too..and the the richard jones one was IDENTICAL
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
sisters from another mister!....those are pretty good i have to admit, great post
 
L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
86
Points
6
Tim Lincecum and Erik Frankhouser.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top