• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboy cutting pics!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like you will be puttin up the christmas tree early this year, good job so far mate! how long do u plan to keep cutting down for?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Ggdg then m8ey, so your jst cutting dwn then to c how ul look? wat comp u thinkin of entering?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lanois: thanks alot buddy, yeah i tan very easily and the weather has been good lately so what can u expect. a nice tan is always preferable:tiphat:

DriDDeRz: thanks man, well im planning to keep cutting until i feel im at a bf level where im satisfied, i dunno how long that will take, but i hope to start bulking in august:tiphat:

Big guns lance: im not really planning to compete, atleast not now, im young and have many more years to grow and then compete, so not yet im just cutting because i wanna look good and because i need the experience:xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
gdgd then m8ey, yeh ano wa u mean, we r still young..but im gna compete in april! in the under 18's class, coz i wana get the experience, and i want to get into competitive bodybuiding st8 away! coz all the guys at y gym r tellin me 2

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
def. looking good bulkboy, i think that it's good that u are gonna wait to compete becuz w/ ur frame now i can tell u can add a lot of good muscle and obviously dieting for a show won't help u add ne muscle.....pretty soon u should start living up to ur name and bulk again haha

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cheers for your comments on my pics today, your looking good, i wish i was at your level when i was 17, i hadnt seen a gym til i was 18 and i hadnt done a sqaut until i was 20 lol. cant wait to see what you look like when you in you 20's. keep up the good work......dont wanna join in the chorus line but get ya chest up lol.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cheers for your comments on my pics today, your looking good, i wish i was at your level when i was 17, i hadnt seen a gym til i was 18 and i hadnt done a sqaut until i was 20 lol. cant wait to see what you look like when you in you 20's. keep up the good work......dont wanna join in the chorus line but get ya chest up lol.

cheers man, i know i need to work on my chest, but its improving atleast...

here are some new pics for u guys:)

my waist is 29,5 inches now:D

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man, can definatly see improvements everytime
keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:hhj:

tear drop is really starting to come through, nicely done Bulkboy :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wicked back man...your progress is great

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rageking: thx alot buddy:) cutting is soon over now:D i cant wait:D

Tweak: thx alot man, yeah a smaller waist makes the back look bigger:D
bbing is all illusions:)

beau37: yeah my back is my strongest bodypart for sure, width is ok now for me atm, but i want alittle more thickness, just started doing deadlifts, so hopefully that'll bring up some more details and thickness down the whole back area:)

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome shape buddy, your back is w-i-d-e, damn im impressed with your physique, good job on a great cut

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^yeah thats a good point up above.......i know you might wanna dial in just for the fact you can look like the most gnarly 17 yr old ever lol, but you could go so far if you bulked for a few years straight, and you would only be 20 and like a fucking machine, well ive seen enough of those pins, im going to go do legs, i gotta play catch up to a pre-teen lol, man.........looking freaky dude, those wheels are insane for a 17 yr old

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You might have to change your username if you keep on cutting. Good pics. Keep it up

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max ot: thx alot brother!:) yeah im pretty happy considering this is my first cut...

BigBen: yeah i hear u brother:) thx for the advice, i will start bulking again soon for sure, just wanna keep my sixpack for the rest of the summer u know, but i know my weak points, and i will work to improve that, this time my bulk will be better too, more clean good foods instead of just eating whatever and whenever like i did the last time. u seem like u know ur stuff, maybe a PM will come ur way soon, i could need some help u know, if u dont mind offc..?

Knight rider:haha, thx alot man, really encouraging to hear that, especially from u, ur fucking huge man, i would love to c u when u cut:D i dont know about the bulking for years though, but i will put on some mass this year ill promise u that!:D

Sexnews: yeah ive been thinking of changing my username to CUTBOY!!! haha, lol, thank for ur words man:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here are a few other shots for u...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and some other

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude, your looking really good. I wish i were 16 again and into bodybuilding :tear:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome brother:tiphat:.....ur quads are just amazing and u have awesome back development!!!! :gaygay: u just need 2 build up your traps, arms and chest...which is awesome becuz most ppl have more problems building their legs and obviously u got that on lock :hyperguy::hsughr: