• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboy cutting pics!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie: its never to late dude, yeah i got into it pretty early, 2 years ago, then again the first year was just crap, training twice a week if not less, but the last year have been amazing for me, its now the gains really start coming, still growing naturally too, so next year ill be bigger. just figured out how to eat too, so i have decided to make this year the best so far. u just keep plugging it dude, ur not that old:) thanks alot for the encouraging words:D

Turkish: Thx alot for the positive comments man, yeah my legs and back are my strong parts, but i desperately need more upper pecs, working on that now though, im doing mostly incline presses and then dips. i know i need more arm thickness too, but they have faded some from cutting, they were 42cm when i started cutting, now they are 39,5:( anyway, ill be bigger soon when i start going in calorie surplus again. thx alot again brother u always inspire me:)

K

kokakola2007

Great balls...i mean great legs!!

MetalMX

MetalMX

NICE WHEELS! :tiphat: Really good legs their man, keep training hard! Remember bodybuilding is all about legs, but i guess you already know that ;). My only critique is the chest, some incline benching will take care of that.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why have I missed this thread :dunnodude:
Looks really good Bulky :gaygay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh teh sexiness :gaygay:
:keke:
Lookin awesome Bulky, when you going to start bulking? Great aesthetics, you have built a very nice physique. Now get to bulking and become a massive beast! :D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MetalMX: hey thanks man:D yeah bbing is all about legs!! ok not all, but they are certainly important, and im glad it is a strong point of mine:) i totally agree with you about the chest, and i think its alot of genetics, cuz i really have problems growing my upper, even though i do alot of incline movements:/

Daniel: haha, no worries man, this thread is pretty damn old, thanks for commenting though:)

YM123: thanks alot m8, appreciate it:) but again these pics are old, ill have to get some new up soon.

braaq: oh you naughty boy:keke:

oh im bulking man, have been for afew months now, as i said this thread is pretty old, so ill guess ill post up some new pics soon:tiphat: thanks for the nice comments u fellow beast, hopefully someday i can get close to ur level of physical development:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is a pic from september i think. this was after the cutting was over, so i am not as lean now, as the pics ill post later will show.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How old are you now bulky? I thought you were at least 2 years older than me but damn you look great bro - can't wait to see the bulking pics!

ordinary

ordinary

Damn bulky... I didn't know you could fly... with those wings. Can't wait to see how the bulk has gone... did ya get fat??? Keep it up bulky!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prize: thanks bro:) im 18 years old now btw, the bulking pics will come either this week or next methinks:p

Ordinary: haha, always inspiering to hear from you man, u may be groundbound with those legs of yours, but you have the guns to take me down pretty fast:keke: to answer ur question, yeah im alittle fatter atm, cant seem to stay away from the fastfood:keke::crymeariver: thanks alot for the encouraging words bro:xyxthumbs:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good bro. That back is getting wide!! keep it up :xyxthumbs:

ordinary

ordinary

Ahhh... Fast food joints... the american way... one day MacDonalds will rule the world!!! What fast food joints do you have in Norway?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahhh... Fast food joints... the american way... one day MacDonalds will rule the world!!! What fast food joints do you have in Norway?

Yup, we are trying to spread the epidemic of obesity to the rest of the world

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin good, great back. Braaq whats with the banner i might be getting a little jealous.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironheart: thanks alot man, appreciate it:2:

Ordinary: yeah fast food is awesome, its just to damn good and im not able to limit myself when bulking:/ haha, well we have alot of the stuff u have, mcdonalds, burger king, stuff like that, we dont have taco bell or wendy though:(;)

Braaq: well ure doing a good job:D alot of fatties over here too, though not as many as in the US...

tonyk212000: thanks dude, its a strong point for me, still alot of work though, only been training deads for half a year, regret i didnt start earlier with it. since i started doing them im noticing my spinal erectors getting alot thicker and traps too, i still lack the thickness i want in my lower back though, but itll come with time.