• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboy's Bulk update=)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm fine thanks mate. Took some time off from training over christmas, but now i'm back into full throttle starting from monday. Because last week was a break in week because I had time off from training so I didn't want to go all out. Looking forward to Monday, hitting the chest and bi's hard!

haha good shit brother, I'm loving the feeling of you been exausted after the workouts. after squats on Tuesday, i went in the changing room and threw up because it hit me because I had time off, after I threw up I felt fine so I went out and finished my hammis off.

Your back double bi looks great there, really good thickness, probably from the deads and rows. That shot would look much better if there was better lighting quality.

haha, thats hardcore right there bro, puking after squats:D gotta love that first leg workout after some time off;D glad ur back into heavy training bro:D

thanks mate, ye deads and rows is the key to thickness, and ye i know that shot could have looked better, it was taken with a crappy camera phone and the lighting was really bad so it does not showcase my lats much, but it does give an idea of where i am atm. thanks for all the support bro, and good luck with ur training and dieting this year while im gone, hope u gain as much as possible cuz thats gonna give me a motivational boost when i get back and have to play catchup:D haha:D

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks alot bro:) and i completely agree with you. in order to make some real gains u gotta be willing to put on alittle blubber as well. thats just how it works. atleast from what ive seen, people who stay super lean all year, rarely improve much.
btw bro, u should post some update pics, and also u should start a log:xyxthumbs:

i totally agree there man. in regards to a log man idk i might be able to get more lifts of mine recorded. i don't know if you saw my thread i made some time ago with me doing 315lb lunges but i got a camcorder for christmas so i'll see if i can't get some pics/vids going :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome bulk bro! You kept your bf under control and put on some serious mass! Those wheels are especially impressive. Dont change a thing man!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i totally agree there man. in regards to a log man idk i might be able to get more lifts of mine recorded. i don't know if you saw my thread i made some time ago with me doing 315lb lunges but i got a camcorder for christmas so i'll see if i can't get some pics/vids going :xyxthumbs:

well i think it would be great if u had a log going anyways:D i did see that thread u made, very very impressive strenght sir, lunging 315 is defo hardcore strenght man:) got some strong legs. i just started lunging again myself, havent done em in like forever, dont know why i stopped doing em cuz theyre a terrific exercise really. for the time being ill stick with max 200 lbs myself though:keke:

and ye get some vids up, should be fun:D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome bulk bro! You kept your bf under control and put on some serious mass! Those wheels are especially impressive. Dont change a thing man!

ur approvement of my bulk is definetely appreciated creator:) uve got a tremendous physique urself, and hearing positive recognition from u is defo a good thing. thanks for ur input:tiphat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
haha, thats hardcore right there bro, puking after squats:D gotta love that first leg workout after some time off;D glad ur back into heavy training bro:D

thanks mate, ye deads and rows is the key to thickness, and ye i know that shot could have looked better, it was taken with a crappy camera phone and the lighting was really bad so it does not showcase my lats much, but it does give an idea of where i am atm. thanks for all the support bro, and good luck with ur training and dieting this year while im gone, hope u gain as much as possible cuz thats gonna give me a motivational boost when i get back and have to play catchup:D haha:D

Thanks alot, Good luck in the Army mate. I'm going to be training harder than ever this year, because I know it's a big year for me, I'm hoping to have a title for when you get back and I want to shock you with my conditioning because I wasn't ripped last diet. And don't worry mate, you'll catch up soon enough because of muscle memory, and because of your mental attitude bro.