• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Swiss ball crunches - 4 x 12

Cardio
30 mins bike

I was ganna do other machines for cardio, but I got caught up talking to this chick I know, and I lost track of the time :no:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
playing around with the women i see....wheres ur dedication??!! :keke:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Chatting to women when you should be training. :no: It'll be the death of you.

Either that or AIDS.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
unless he gets his cardio in with the chic at night
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
It'll come tomorrow, bitches.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Ok so here's what I did Friday, I'll be going in today so expect another session in a few hours.

Chest
Decline Smith Machine Press (lbs)
132 x 10
176 x 10
220 x 3 (PB :tiphat:)
264 x 1 (PB :tiphat:)
176 x 7

If your wondering why I do alot of smith work, no spotter is the short and curly's of it.

Super Set
1/2 Reps On Flat Smith (lbs).......................Cable Crossovers (lbs a side)
242 x 4 (PB :tiphat:).......................................50 x 15
242 x 3...................................................50 x 15
242 x 2...................................................50 x 15 (Just)

Back
Towel Chin Ups
Me x 5
Me x 3 Re-grip 4
Me x 4 Re-grip 5

Yeah I threw a towel over the chinup bar and done them holding onto the towel, works the grip really well to.

Standing Bent Over Dumbbell Row (lbs)
70's x 15
80's x 10
90's x 8 (PB :tiphat:)

Dumbbell Pullover (lbs)
80 x 8
80 x 6

Finished in 75.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice one chesti. Lots of Pb's keep up the good work
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome work, that decline bench is INSANE
those PBs are sexy:gaygay:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks guys :gayaway: Here's what I did yesterday.

Shoulders
Seated Military Press (lbs)
88 x 12
110 x 8
132 x 3 :)no:)
88 x 10 (Just)

yeah I know they suck, shut up :tear:

Seated Dumbbell Side Laterials (lbs)
35's x 10 DROP 20's x 10
35's x 10 DROP 20's x 10
35's x 10 DROP 20's x 10

Arms
Super Set
Dips.......................................................Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curl (lbs)
Me x 5....................................................40's x 10
Me x 5....................................................40's x 10
Me x 3....................................................40's x 10

Cable Pushdowns (lbs)..................................Wide Grip Cable Preacher Curls (lbs)
120 x 20....................................................90 x 10
120 x 15....................................................90 x 10
120 x 12....................................................90 x 8

Done in 45 mins. Cardio/abs comin at ya soon :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Swiss ball crunches - 3 x 20

Cardio
15 mins treadmill (Incline 5%, speed 6.0 fast walk)
15 mins recumbant bike (Level 4)
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
MP aint bad:dunnodude:
and the drop and SS were pretty intense, good solid work :xyxthumbs:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Wooo, look at all the drop sets and supersets! I like those!

The cardio is good too :2:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Wow superb benching - really strong. Lots of PB's all over the place.

Except the Military :no:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Legs today fellas, it was gooooodddd :gaygay:

Quads
Hack Squats (lbs)
110 x 10
154 x 8
198 x 5
198 x 4

Ass to grass on dem hacks.

Incline Leg Press (lbs)
374 x 30
374 x 21

:runinafire:

Hamstrings
Standing Alternate Leg Curl (kgs)
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 12

Seated Leg Curl (lbs)
200 (Stack) x 22
200 (Stack) x 20

Calves
Seated Calve Raise (lbs)
150 x 12
150 x 12
150 x 12

Very slow reps, only way to do calves baby. Stretched and was out in 45 mins. Abs and cardio tomorrow :hello:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Didn't feel like going in, but stopped being a pussy and sucked it up.

Abs
Hanging chinup bar leg raises - 4 x 10
Ab roller crunches - 4 x 10

The chin up bar was more for grip, and fuck me it worked it.

Cardio
10 mins eliptical (Level 5)
10 mins recumbant bike (Level 4)
10 mins bike

Back/chest tomorrow :spy:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Didn't feel like going in, but stopped being a pussy and sucked it up.
Well done.

I've been doing the hanging bar leg raises a lot more recently. They do work the grip along with the abs, that's for sure!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks Glexxy :gaygay:

Back
V-bar Chin Ups
Me x 8
Me x 6
Me x 6

Dumbbell Row (lbs)
100 x 12
115 x 10
115 x 8

Straight Arm Pulldown (lbs)
120 x 13
120 x 10 (Hard 10)

I done back with a mate of mine, man I drilled him into the ground :49:

Chest
Flat Barbell Press (lbs)
176 x 5 (PB :tiphat:)
187 x 2 (PB :tiphat:)
176 x 3

Haven't done BB press in a long time, I can do so much more on a smith :no:

Incline Barbell Press (lbs)
132 x 7
154 x 3
132 x 6

Incline Dumbbell Flye (lbs)
40's x 8
40's x 8

Didn't take note of the time, it was good though. Until Monday fellas :hello:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work.
Rows and presses looking solid.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks Rock.

Was supposed to be weights today, but just done a bit of cardio instead and I'll do shoulders/arms tomorrow.
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top