• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I just noticed the second photo of my attempt at a rear lat spread isn't loading, so I'm being an asshole and posting it again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Just got back from chest/arms, it wasn't to bad. The numbers I'm posting might be slightly off in some parts, its all from memory.

Chest
Flat Barbell Press (kgs)
60 x 15
70 x 8
80 x 5
80 x 5

Dips (kgs)
Me x 12
+10 x 6
+10 x 6
+10 x 5

Incline Dumbbell Press
(lbs)
50's x 10
60's x 8
60's x 6
60's x 6

Arms
Reverse Grip Smith Machine Press (kgs)
60 x 10
80 x 4 (To heavy)
70 x 6

One Arm Dumbbell Kickbacks (lbs)
22.5 x 15 (Each arm)
30 x 12
30 x 12

Straight Bar Curls (lbs)
75 x 12
85 x 8
95 x 5 (Average form)

Pinwheel Curls (lbs)
50's x 16 (8 Each Arm)
60's x 14 (7 Each Arm)
60's x 12 (6 Each Arm)

And that's that. Weighed in today at around 90kgs.

Also, apparently there's a new anytime fitness opening up in my town, which is going to kick so much ass. I've mentioned before how much balls my gym gargles, so if this opens up they will either loose a ton of business or go out of business. Either way I'm super happy :runinafire:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Last session looks solid man! keep up the good work!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Dude seriously I dunno what I enjoy more a new gym opening in town or getting laid i mean cause just to go check it out is ........bone shuddering. I mean to walk into a nice A/C'ed gym with all the equipment you need x3, and sells protein shakes.
 
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
251
Points
16
well Thorpie here i am
thought you'd be weighing a tad more on your finished product but still going fine

how about an ab shot and what is the hip definition like?

go to the new gym turncoat but you will soon be swamped with the pussies who want air con and the "latest equipment" like the faggots here. just fuck brett and alayne AND glen the albino benji marshall cocksucker just piss them off and then things cant get much better.

suck it up - its not as good as you think - one total fitness member missing his roots

team freemason staying strong

payne factor
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Prince - Thanks bro

Samoan - Dude, if it has 1 of those things, I'll cum in my pants :spy:

Nutty - Pleasure as always lmao. There's ab shots on the previous page man, along with other pictures. and I will be goin to the new gym, most people on here know how much I hate it. I mean, the amount of bullshit that goes on there is brutal.

e.g. They strap your hands with bandages for boxing (cheap fucks). I actually got told to not use these anymore yesterday because there for a private class. That's right, I got told to not use fucking BANDAGES to wrap my hands because there for a private class. THERE FUCKING BANDAGES!

I could bitch all day, but I won't. I have legs in a few hours, it's to hot and I'm on no damn sleep. Ok I'm still bitching, but yeah legs, it's on :spy:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Legs is done.

Legs
Incline Leg Press (kgs)
100 x 15
150 x 12
200 x 10
220 x 8
220 x 8

Zercher Squats (kgs)
40 x 10
60 x 8
70 x 8

I wanted to hit 2 more sets on these, but I was running out of time, so I dropped the last 2 sets from my secondary exercises.

Standing Leg Curl (kgs)
40 x 15
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
10 x 50

Stacks only 50, it sucks I no. Was pressed for time so supersetted the last two.

1/2 Hyper extensions
Me x 30
Me x 30
Me x 30

Super setted with

Standing calve raises (lbs)
230 (Stack) x 12
230 (Stack) x 12
230 (Stack) x 12

The half hypers I'm talking about is using a hyper extension bench, only doing the bottom half of the movement for the hammies. I think it's time to sit in the A/C :xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice leg session there chesty, nice calf work as well.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I just updated in the Aussie Off thread. I'm still training people relax.
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
7K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
134
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top