• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Competitor List

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I also see jay as 4th or 5th
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Why would you wish that when your title says that Kai Greene will? :doh:

I hope he doesn't make the top 3.

like i said b4 i can´t fucking change it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay is a big fav going into the show
 
Branco

Branco

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
51
Points
6
C

chrillurt

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
24
Points
1
I hope Phil Heath takes it all this time, he has the freaky yet classy physique.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Jay would be the biggest onstage besides Dennis Wolf. That put him in the top 3 without a doubt, this is Mr Olympia, guys.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I hope that Jay will place better than Kai, that's all.


oh and go Phil, Victor, Dex and Wolf !
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
4K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
799
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top