• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Couple New Pics of Tweak

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on guys, did you read ANY of tonkas post? How did he NOT disrepect Tweak?? He disrespected him in every way like saying "How about you take a picture of the scale without the bag of weights on you" or whatever and "You dont look 200 pounds unless you are 20 feet tall" and all that bullshit. Its fine if he doesnt beleive Tweak that he is not 200 lbs but he didnt have to make bullshit comments about it. If I was on this thread, I would have let Tonka know he was deffinately over 200 lbs and 6 ft.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Come on guys, did you read ANY of tonkas post? How did he NOT disrepect Tweak?? He disrespected him in every way like saying "How about you take a picture of the scale without the bag of weights on you" or whatever and "You dont look 200 pounds unless you are 20 feet tall" and all that bullshit. Its fine if he doesnt beleive Tweak that he is not 200 lbs but he didnt have to make bullshit comments about it. If I was on this thread, I would have let Tonka know he was deffinately over 200 lbs and 6 ft.

even Tonka has admitted that he did go overboard and did apologize.. but i dont think it was a cause for a ban anyways.. anyways i talked to Pain and Tonka is gonna be unbanned shortly..

Future

Future

You train at Spiece? Never trained there. Too much money.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonka says he still cant log on..???

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
First Pic: 168lbs
2nd Pic: 168lbs
3rd Pic: 175lb
4th Pic: 182lbs
5th Pic: 190lbs

and you've seen the current ones

nice improvments.how long did it take to add 22 pounds to your frame?

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn tweak great progress man

its like watchin justin timberlake develop into a pro bb'er

sweet

tonka you suck ass lol

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alex said:
nice improvments.how long did it take to add 22 pounds to your frame?

In that series of pics that was from March to October so quite a while.

The last 3 months I was officially bulking and added 20lbs, but since January I've added 50lbs while only increasing my bodyfat by 5% so I'm very proud of that. 153-202 (49lbs, close enough to 50 :tear: )

Thanks for all the positive comments, and the negative :xmaswtcfawk:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those pics are crappy as hell, so how can you be so sure you're not 202lb??? IMO that guy deserved a ban, since all he wanted to do is to diss Tweak and make him mad.

I just wanted to chime in.:xmaswiggle:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:
Those pics are crappy as hell, so how can you be so sure you're not 202lb??? IMO that guy deserved a ban, since all he wanted to do is to diss Tweak and make him mad.

I just wanted to chime in.:xmaswiggle:

Thanks Papi :2:

:xmaswiggle:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
In that series of pics that was from March to October so quite a while.

The last 3 months I was officially bulking and added 20lbs, but since January I've added 50lbs while only increasing my bodyfat by 5% so I'm very proud of that. 153-202 (49lbs, close enough to 50 :tear: )

Thanks for all the positive comments, and the negative :xmaswtcfawk:

i am the definition of a hardgainer.i have high metabolism and find it very hard to add weight.so i find your gains impressive i can only add 5-6 pounds a year.it took me 8 years:whine:(19-26) to add 45 pounds to my frame

keep it up