• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

couple of pics

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
eh i needed to add some new ones..im kinda trying to get abs for a bit now..here they are blah.
 

Attachments

  • anytime.jpg
    anytime.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 132
  • anytime 4.jpg
    anytime 4.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 146
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
looks good bro:) how far down are u gonna go? and whats ur current weight?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you're definitely leaner!

congrats bro!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
few mo
 

Attachments

  • mejimlol.jpg
    mejimlol.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 110
  • yo.png
    yo.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 352
  • anytime3.jpg
    anytime3.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 108
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
im 185 ish :(..ill just go until im shredded as hell lol.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
keep it up bro, no needs to rush weight loss :2:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looking good bro !!!

keep it up :thumbsup2:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
thanks guys.will do :) I dont mean to rush, but I like cardio now lol
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
hey does anyone have any advice on how long it takes for those bottom two to show up!? Or is it possible to not have them lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Your diet is looking really good so far, you got a good physique man!
 

Similar threads

Storm
Replies
16
Views
7K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Clint
Replies
66
Views
16K
montanamuscle
montanamuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
336
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
174
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top