• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Couple New Pics of Tweak

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
alex said:
i am the definition of a hardgainer.i have high metabolism and find it very hard to add weight.so i find your gains impressive i can only add 5-6 pounds a year.it took me 8 years:whine:(19-26) to add 45 pounds to my frame

keep it up


I also once was a hardgainer so I know how that goes, easiest way for me to gain weight is to keep track of all my carbs and protein from day to day and increase when necessary. I have a very fast metabolism as you do, but thats much more beneficial come diet time :Badger:


Thanks for your comments :2:
 
H

HandyMart777

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
113
Points
18
i wish i had half the training facility you had...
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Why was this thread bumped?
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
wtf :uhoh2:

just look in my avatar for an updated pictures you cunts :keke:
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
keep up the good work bro.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
threadisgay-1.jpg
 
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
217
Points
16
Hey bud you need a workout partner take some better pics.. but nice tho
 

Similar threads

Storm
Replies
16
Views
7K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Napol3onator
Replies
13
Views
4K
Tonka
T
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
346
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
188
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top