- Thread starter
- #61
cereal
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- May 29, 2009
- Messages
- 342
- Points
- 18
Hernia, so no updates for..... 'till I'm back in gym.
Too hard squeeeeeeeeezing I guess
Too hard squeeeeeeeeezing I guess
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

With narrow green rubber bands? hmm i tried something like that, but somehow it slipped and i got smacked in the face....
Yeah, this time I reached failure in every exercise. And ofcourse the cadence was good ol' 4-2-4
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.