Skeptic
I am god.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,444
- Points
- 38
Go Politics !!
Politics, attack with UNFAIR JUDGMENT !!
Unfair judgment is highly effective.
Unbiased play is defeated !!
Politics is evolving !!!
Into... Corruption
HAHAHAHAHAH
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Go Politics !!
Politics, attack with UNFAIR JUDGMENT !!
Unfair judgment is highly effective.
Unbiased play is defeated !!
Politics is evolving !!!
Into... Corruption
You're missing his point.
Nobody said bodybuilding is a height contest, but it's a fact that the shorter bodybuilders get lost on stage. Now, as for Heath I doubt it would be a problem considering he's 5'9."
You tell me, who gets your attention in this picture?
Kai Greene - Branch Warren - Darrem Charles - Dennis Wolf
![]()

Hooked on phonics must have worked for youso... only those who have competed successfully or are current pros have the right to critique physiques? that's such a good point, and it makes such perfect sense! that might be the reason why the judges (who are all for the most part, upper middle age men with no physique to speak of and have never actually competed themselves) got the decision at last years olympia so wrong! they had no idea what they were doing!
by the way i have a word of the day for you: fallacy
So you think the posedown decided the show huh...well then you have no clue. Why don't you read the rules and see how many rounds of judging that there are, and even talk to an IFBB Pro Judge. I personally know one, and your posedown comment holds absolutely no merit or credibility at all. You make your comments based on pictures and video, not actually being live in the judges section or at the show. Though I do agree the video did make Vic look like the clear winner and that Jay was off, the IFBB Pro Judge that I know clarified the results to me. A gift or not, Jay still won. You are obviously ignorant to the judging process and rules, so go educate yourself. I am done with you and your childish behavior and your fallacies. Look the word up yourself, you fit it well. 

LOL... I wish we could but some people choose to bash Pros and call it a critique.Can't we all just get along??![]()
LOL... I wish we could but some people choose to bash Pros and call it a critique.


LOL... I wish we could but some people choose to bash Pros and call it a critique.

I like to bash Jay, but then I try to give him props too
I figure it equals out![]()


Hooked on phonics must have worked for youSo you think the posedown decided the show huh...well then you have no clue. Why don't you read the rules and see how many rounds of judging that there are, and even talk to an IFBB Pro Judge. I personally know one, and your posedown comment holds absolutely no merit or credibility at all. You make your comments based on pictures and video, not actually being live in the judges section or at the show. Though I do agree the video did make Vic look like the clear winner and that Jay was off, the IFBB Pro Judge that I know clarified the results to me. A gift or not, Jay still won. You are obviously ignorant to the judging process and rules, so go educate yourself. I am done with you and your childish behavior and your fallacies. Look the word up yourself, you fit it well.
![]()


i love how you don't even address your comment that since i don't look like a pro, i have no right to critique them or contests. score one for me!
being a fan of any sport is about bashing the team you don't like. I can bash All I like and it should be expected, especially when Jay has only presented one physique worth winning an olympia and and and he didn't even win it! lol .
Can't wait for this years O as much as i loved Ronnie (best of all time), Ronnies retired,but also Ruhl's retired and this will bring something fresh.
Jay is going to be the only guy under 6foot at this years O competeting near 300lbs. Hes going to be in a posedown next to 3-4 of the most aesthetic guys in the last 5-10 years (greene, heath, dexter, victor) and now he is adressing dennis as a threat! fireworks ppl!.
Jay at 270-300lbs next to symmetrical guys of about 230-250lbs with tight waists Jay will look like a fish out of water!
somebody please save the beached whale!![]()
beached whaleI agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.