• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

Darrem Charles vs. David Turk (More pictures added)

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking real GOOD man! The work has paid off.
That had to be a trip at the time.

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awsome, doing a posedown with DC is an awsome comparison. You really held your own especially for being natural... i might have felt bad if i were Derrem lol

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What did Darrem have to say? did you let him know you were a natty?

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome turk! I was really impressed at the comparison you looked great standing next to him bro!

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, he never told him he was a natty.

The only thing he told him was he was 3 weeks out. Darrem was impressed and told him to keep up the good work.

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I keep having to blink a few times.

Turk you definitely held your own, just imagine what a few more training years will do!!

Plus how many guys at the Arnold would be able to step up and pose next to a pro and not look silly? Not many, if any.

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, turk looked awesome next to DC, keep up the good work Turk! u will become a natty pro in no time!

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ok..It's morning and I just woke up.

I realize now with the new set of pics

DC was being pwned in front shots by Turk.!!!! :headbang:

I think I'm going to bed again..

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Very impressive Turk, can't believe how good you look compared to a pro!

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
both look awesome. Well done turk and props for having the balls to show off your peaking biceps next to some of the best genetic biceps peaks in the ifbb!

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn it, from the front you almost loks as big as Darrem Charles. That's pretty crazy.

You pwon all guys in this site...

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG Dude.. Turk man, you must be on cloud 9. Congrads and keep up the hard work bro.

MetalMX

Do you not see how embarrassing that would be for a Darrem to have a natural tell him he is natural and pretty much equal him in size?

He should have embarressed him.

If i we're him i would have told him.