• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

David Turk - Countdown to Mr. SRU

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Before you get sand in your vagina Duality, this should be the last thread up till the show. A new one was necessary with all the flooding that took place in the other.

His legs were looking flat the last couple of days, but it looks like they're starting to fill out already. We just took this about a half hour ago.

Show is on Sunday.

 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
They sure are looking better!

Can we get some type of video coverage of the show flex?
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
legs are looking great bro :thumbsup2:
two days to go :turborun:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
We'll get some pictures as soon as he starts filling out, he was very flat tonight.
 
shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
128
Points
18
are you guys gonna post pics from the show ? i would really like to see those
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Legs very cut, but he will have to work on them a bit to catch up to his thick upper body. All the best for the show!
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
best of luck on the show.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looks better.Nice detail.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Everyone always says he needs to work on his legs, but his vastus medialis is bigger than many IFBB pros.

Only certain parts of his leg need work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Everyone always says he needs to work on his legs, but his vastus medialis is bigger than many IFBB pros.

Only certain parts of his leg need work.

Clearly they mean in comparison to their huge legs 3 days out from a comp. Because heaps of people on forums have huge wheels and like to compare to elite level pros.

:bitelip:
 
D

Delusion

Active member
Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
39
Points
6
Good luck at the show Turk! Do believe all your hard work will be rewarded at the judges table :). Looking forward to see some pics and news on status.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
regards legs
remember that pros will have bigger bones, basically bigger everything, check out the head, so its not enough just to compare pics, go and stand next to one, its complete different
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Flawless. Simply, flawless.

I can't say anymore.
 
L

legionarius

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
78
Points
6
very good job
now play with water and sodium-potassium and carbs and.......win!!!!!!!!!
very compliments!!!
the day of the show is amazing...tan, lights, people... posedown, routine... amazing time man!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Clearly they mean in comparison to their huge legs 3 days out from a comp. Because heaps of people on forums have huge wheels and like to compare to elite level pros.

:bitelip:

Come on tim, I'm sure Flex, you and Turk got our point. David looks fucking awesome, it's by far the best natural on this forum and we show LOTS of respect towards him.

We told he looks great, fantastic, his upper body, from the front and from the back is probably the best most of us have ever seen on a natty BUT:

What's wrong in telling him he needs to gain size in his vastus laterallis? I'm sure you guys (Flex and Turk) appreciate both compliments and non-hate comments...



Anyway, looking forward to the show!
 
X-Man

X-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
194
Points
16
Legs are looking great and very cut:2:.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
legs look great, incredible deatail in them, cut and dry as hell. good luck turk, kick some ass man:)
 
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
127
Points
16
Turk is the most complete young bodybuilder I have ever seen. Simply amazing physique. There is always jealous people but that's something we can't change. Good luck for the show dude
 

Similar threads

SerbMarko
Replies
38
Views
17K
Flex
Flex
D
Replies
126
Views
28K
Natzo
Natzo
Hypocrisy86
Replies
4
Views
6K
Duality
Duality
Top