• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

David Turk**MUSCLETECH SPONSORSHIP!**

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I gain 5-6lbs in 2 weeks
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I assume sponsorship includes some sort of advertising on Turks part.

I would assume so too. It doesn't change the fact it's totally retarded since everybody here knows the reality behind the advertisement. And feels like a mayor rape of morality.

But hey, the bling bling wont pay itself right ?
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I would assume so too. It doesn't change the fact it's totally retarded since everybody here knows the reality behind the advertisement. And feels like a mayor rape of morality.

But hey, the bling bling wont pay itself right ?

:doh:
Turkey sent me some samples and I already added a inch and half to my quads...
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
^ damn i need some of that shit.. what did you took?

i hope my halo and gakic comes soon it will push me into a whole new level
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Oh god... tell me this is a joke. You guys are actually advertising ????
Can you imagine what the supplement industry would be like without phenomenal companies such MuscleTech or EAS? These are the companies that fund hundreds of research studies to help each and every one of us to acheive our goals! MuscleTech spends a portion of their makings on research. Thus, every purchase of a non-MuscleTech product is nothing but a step back in the supplement industry!

That's their philosophy, and always will be. Team MuscleTech 4 Life.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Can you imagine what the supplement industry would be like without phenomenal companies such MuscleTech or EAS? These are the companies that fund hundreds of research studies to help each and every one of us to acheive our goals! MuscleTech spends a portion of their makings on research. Thus, every purchase of a non-MuscleTech product is nothing but a step back in the supplement industry!

That's their philosophy, and always will be. Team MuscleTech 4 Life.

I too have been touched by MuscleTech. A whole new bicep grew out of my forehead.

FUCK YEAH.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i guess everyone has their price
quite pathetic tbh :shakefist: how easy it is to turn someone into a mindless advertising machine
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Can you imagine what the supplement industry would be like without phenomenal companies such MuscleTech or EAS? These are the companies that fund hundreds of research studies to help each and every one of us to acheive our goals! MuscleTech spends a portion of their makings on research. Thus, every purchase of a non-MuscleTech product is nothing but a step back in the supplement industry!

That's their philosophy, and always will be. Team MuscleTech 4 Life.

Brain wash..

today i picked up a tub of that dere Cell tech to checl the label again..
73gm of carbs
73gm from sugar..

MTech sucks.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Brain wash..

today i picked up a tub of that dere Cell tech to checl the label again..
73gm of carbs
73gm from sugar..

MTech sucks.
Yes, corn sugar! For many years we've all known that fast digesting carbohydrates improves absorbtion of nearly all nutrients including creatine monohydrate.

Cell-Tech is the most anabolic post-workout supplement on the market!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
and the rest on marketing
No, much of it goes out to hard-working bodybuilding athletes that don't receive the salary they deserve!

No company takes care of their athletes like Muscletech!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Flex you went from MT hater to lover?
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
ok i think we can stop... its like only going to go downhill from now. back to turk
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
What you got to say about this..?

Hater asks opinion about ANATOR P-70.

AND FLEX ANSWERS : "Nah, not something worth your money."

HERE YOU HAVE THE LINK:



BUSTED! :rofl3:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Top