• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk Offseason updates.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Huge! esp those arms.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs are looking a lot better brother :xyxthumbs:
but i still think your arms are dominating your upper body, and the back needs some improvement.

keep hitting it hard bro and ill be waiting for more updates :food-snacking:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big and bulky! Doing great Turk. Keep it up!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Beast!

but most of all the improvements in the leg depart. are really noticeable.

great job Turk. and no words for you upper body... just plain awesomeness.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Looking huge all throughout, escpecially in the amrs. Your shoulders, chest and legs look much improved.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cork

Cork

Re: David Turk Offseason updates.........

Bump!

How about some updates Turkleton. I'm real curious to see how you've progressed.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

To post videos you only have to paste the url of the youtube page.. The code is all parsed automatically..No embedding involved.. This may be causing the poroblems loading this thread..these video posts have to be deleted..the ones that are broken I mean..

Thanks

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bump!

How about some updates Turkleton. I'm real curious to see how you've progressed.

thanks for the bump......don't have any updates currently. i was sick etc... for about a month so that really set me back (lost 15 lbs and strength went to crap). I am now recovering and getting back to the business. Trying to map out what to do in 2011.....

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk how many ppl are checking this thread recently.....but i'd like to hopefully get some good advice on some possible shows to compete in.

I thought about hitting the NPC Team Universe in July, but was sick etc... for a month and have just been getting back to where i was. Also, I would have to qualify at an NPC show around the time period and I can't find a full NPC schedule....

Besides that i wanted to hit some natural shows-IFPA and NGA (NGA to keep my natural pro card) so if there is any advice or suggestions i'd appreciate it.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

when i post why are my posts out of order......i just posted and it's in the middle of old posts..........................I've been having a lot of issues with this site recently, I know that nobody knows it but I check this site just about everyday, just never post anything. There are a lot of things that are messed up, bunch of weird spacing and things are in places they shouldnt be.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear you're not sick anymore. Good luck with your offseason.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
TURK UPDATES!!!! YEs

Sorry to hear you were sick man hope the recovery goes well. NPC Team Universe! now that's big, that would be awesome to see a fellow mecca member compete in such a huge show, and (from the old pics you posted) I think you can hold yourself up there.

I'll try to search for a full NPC calendar.

great to hear from you again man! this thread needs updates.