• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk Offseason updates.

TTTT

TTTT

Turk's color looks pretty bad, but overall, he looks great. More mass on legs and he's gonna be great!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk shouldve won the whole, the overall winner lacked conditioning, onyl good thing he had was his legs, big but very soft, but as you said in two weeks time the official results will be announced...maybe the guy had some shit in him!

Nonetheless, Turk looked simply amazing!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk's color looks pretty bad, but overall, he looks great. More mass on legs and he's gonna be great!

Flex (again) isn't going to like that comment.

Well done Turk. Especially in the upper body you showed a lot of thickness as can easily be seen in the side chest, side tricep and most muscular poses!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn those are some big light heavies! You looked amazing turk and though I could have seen the title going to you, no shame in coming in close behind that guy. Like everyone said, the back shots were no doubt owned by turk. I bet it was an awesome experience and I am sure that you were much younger than the winner.

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Nice job Turk. Shame that you just got robbed. You should have won that comp. But it still awesome performance. Hope the winner gets caught on tests:rofl3:

H

Hane

Man your chest vascularity is just sick :D
Great job Turk! Im really glad for you and abit jealous aswell that your so far in :)
It makes my go harder for my goals aswell, thanks!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Not positive, but I believe that the pics may have been from pre judging (Flex has already said in this thread he didn't think Dave was dark enough. One thing to keep in mind to is Dave has a hard time getting/holding a tan).

The more I look, and have looked at all the pics on MD, I think Dave should have won. I wouldn't go as far as say he was 'robbed', but IMO, he was the clear winner.

The ONLY thing the guy had on Dave was legs (but being fair, he did have him pretty good in this). Dave edged him in everything else, except the back, where Dave had him by a long shot.

Based on this, Dave should have been slightly ahead on muscularity, but we haven't even talked about what should be the deciding factor when things are close, conditioning. Dave was much leaner, easily the leanest in the class.

... its really too bad, because winning the NPC Natural Ohio as a junior would have been absolutely unreal. However, just because he doesnt have the title in no way takes away from the incredible showing, and I think is only going to make him that much hungrier.

*note to Flex, when you train with Turk this summer, every time he shows signs of fatigue or anything, whisper "second place" in his ear*

Just curious, for Dave/Flex.... did you get feedback from the head judge on what they thought you needed to improve on?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job regardless of placing Turk! You had the best condition and upperbody on stage IMO. The only thing the winner had on you was bigger/conditioned legs.

Enjoy some food buddy you deserve it :thumbsup2:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is there another show you are doing soon?
I thought you said 3 shows, or maybe i was mistaken

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious, for Dave/Flex.... did you get feedback from the head judge on what they thought you needed to improve on?
Head judge: "dude, I don't know. I had you at first place"

2 other judges: "glutes and hammies need work"

2 other judges: "improve your color"
Dave: "well, I improved my color for the night show, did you notice?"
one of those judges: "oh uh, I didn't notice"
head judge: "hell yeah, his color was way better at the night show. First thing I noticed."

1 judge: "your lower back needs to be leaner"
Dave: "um, you sure that's right? #175?"
same judge: "uh, 175, yeah!"
Dave: "i'm guessing you mean glutes and hams, because my lower back is very lean. I have great genetics for that"
same judge: "uh, no, your glutes are fine. I meant lower back"
Dave: "lol, okay" :rolleyes:

Three of the judges had Dave winning the show. All others had him at 2nd place except one. The last judge had him at 5th place in the lightheavies. Obviously that judge is a fucking idiot and should no longer be judging.

-Flex

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The way I feel about it, we did the best we could for five days in between shows.

Yesterday was the most stressful day you could imagine. We got lost driving on Ohio's shitty highways twice, neither Turk or myself got any sleep, and they kept us there until fucking midnight (weigh-in's were 7 a.m. SHARP!)

Obviously I know Turk was the best guy on stage, but sometimes judges make bad calls. Dave's only 21 years old, and he just made natty's in their 40's look like babies, he's got a lot of time. I'm sure this will only motivate him in the future to crush those legs so he can catch up to those freaky ones he stood side by side with.

P.S. Dave lost by ONE point

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Head judge: "dude, I don't know. I had you at first place"

2 other judges: "glutes and hammies need work"

2 other judges: "improve your color"
Dave: "well, I improved my color for the night show, did you notice?"
one of those judges: "oh uh, I didn't notice"
head judge: "hell yeah, his color was way better at the night show. First thing I noticed."

1 judge: "your lower back needs to be leaner"
Dave: "um, you sure that's right? #175?"
same judge: "uh, 175, yeah!"
Dave: "i'm guessing you mean glutes and hams, because my lower back is very lean. I have great genetics for that"
same judge: "uh, no, your glutes are fine. I meant lower back"
Dave: "lol, okay" :rolleyes:

Three of the judges had Dave winning the show. All others had him at 2nd place except one. The last judge had him at 5th place in the lightheavies. Obviously that judge is a fucking idiot and should no longer be judging.

-Flex

Unbelievable.... Flex/Turk, are these pics from the morning or night show??

So based on this, if it wasn't for the one judge,....

Edit: just saw he lost by 1 point, so if he had Dave in 4th he would have tied, and if he had him 3rd he would have won?

P

Pain

VIP
Robbed. The man with the better back should always win when it comes down to the wire.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
turk u were clearly the best on stage. I mean no one dwarfed you and had close conditioning it was your condition ahead of everyone no one was bigger and as conditioned or only slightly less conditioned which might merit a win for someone else rather than u. If i look at the pics without knowing u have the best condition and best posing and are just as big as everyone else you should have taken the show bud.

God bless
Ben

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is bullshit.

When I looked at the line-up at first I didn't recognize Turks face, and I thought that was the overal winner. Then I saw it was Turk and HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT WIN ???

The only thing that the overall has over Turk are legs... but the entire package belongs to Turk, especially conditioning.

Anyway, good job Turk, you are an inspiration.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
politics aside very well done dave. i hope your enjoying yourself with a big arse pizza!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess one other judge had Dave at third. Judge number 3 needs to visit the eye doctor though.

:keke:

-Flex