• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DCuts85 Supplement Info Thread

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got my Higher power CEE powder tub today... ohhh your right it taste really badddd :yukk: ... but my question is what can i use to mix with it to hide the taste as i cant stand it at all

Hold your nose while you drink it- completely blocks out the taste as long as you hold it.

I recommend drinking half of it while holding your nose, then immediately drink a little water so that you don't get a nasty aftertaste (don't let go until you've had the water). Then repeat and you're done. :xyxthumbs:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did a cylce of havoc early this summer, did i just screwed up my chances to be able to compete in a npc tested show?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to start preparing for my first contest around December and I was curious what kind of fat burner I should get (I was recommended ephedra if i could get it)......thanks for the help much appreciated DCuts

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
???????? does ne 1 have ne good suggestions for fat burners??????

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Atro-Phex or Hydroxy Cut Hardcore???????

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or just cut back on Calories and up the cardio???

B

BAIKSUNGWAN

Don't know whether to post this under the Anabolics or Supplements thread, but hopefully the viewers on this thread can give me some good feedback.

I'm going to start a new Pro-Hormone Cycle which includes Hemogen-50 (Pharma Resources) and Methadrol (I Force).

30 DAY CYCLE

Hemogen-50 (50 MG)
Methadrol (20 MG)
Liver-X (MRM)
Chrysin-X (Universal Nutrition)

30 DAY PCT

6-OXO (ERGOPHARM)
Liver-X (MRM)
Chrysin-X (Universal Nutrition)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Cuts, do you know the supplement Natural sterol complex by Universal nutrition? ive been using it on my third bottle
went thru 1st and 2nd bottle months back
got back into it, i feel as though i dont get sore, or have the side effects after a huge workout, taking it, was cheap too 18$ for 180caps.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Cuts, do you know the supplement Natural sterol complex by Universal nutrition? ive been using it on my third bottle
went thru 1st and 2nd bottle months back
got back into it, i feel as though i dont get sore, or have the side effects after a huge workout, taking it, was cheap too 18$ for 180caps.

You know man....this stuff is weird... Its like its the "other" multi-vitamin. If you look on the list of ingredients, every single one of them has been used in some way shape or form in some other product, but when you get down to it, All i can really say about this product is that it is a branch chain amino acid/ multi-vitamin. I don't think it could hurt at all, and it prolly helps. The only way I can think it helps are by added needed enzymes to your body that allows your body to execute the necessary functions it needs to recuperate from your work outs more quickly.

I'd stick with it and see how it does. You say you don't get sore anymore, try not taking it for 10 days and see how you feel.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know man....this stuff is weird... Its like its the "other" multi-vitamin. If you look on the list of ingredients, every single one of them has been used in some way shape or form in some other product, but when you get down to it, All i can really say about this product is that it is a branch chain amino acid/ multi-vitamin. I don't think it could hurt at all, and it prolly helps. The only way I can think it helps are by added needed enzymes to your body that allows your body to execute the necessary functions it needs to recuperate from your work outs more quickly.

I'd stick with it and see how it does. You say you don't get sore anymore, try not taking it for 10 days and see how you feel.

aight man, i noticed i can do my high volume training, without breathing hard or getting tired, i take 3 before a workout, instead of 2, i can do lots more, when i wasnt using it,for bout 3months, during that period, i couldn't even go half way thru the workout im doing now. this stuffs amazing, and amazingly cheap. lol. i wonder why is has milk thistle, thats a liver detoxifier right?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
aight man, i noticed i can do my high volume training, without breathing hard or getting tired, i take 3 before a workout, instead of 2, i can do lots more, when i wasnt using it,for bout 3months, during that period, i couldn't even go half way thru the workout im doing now. this stuffs amazing, and amazingly cheap. lol. i wonder why is has milk thistle, thats a liver detoxifier right?

You bet. Milk THislte along with other run of the mill fruits and herbs are great for the liver. Well you give this stuff a good review, maybe Ill check it out. Like I always preach.... try it...if you don't like it don't buy it again...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True man, i never buy a supplement twice if i don't see any improvements
or what it "Says" it will do.

its cheap, which is good, could buy 3 bottles of it lol
egg protein, 20% calcium, i noticed when i take it at work bout 2hours after clock in
and im working my ass off to feed customers, i take one after i eat a Sammie or sub, bout 20-30mins later im pumped, i swear, good feeling man

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does fatburner work? this is the one i´m thinking about using

Xedra-Cut MX:

• The worlds’ most advanced fat-burner
• Now with Xédra-Burn™ and Bio-Therm™
• Promotes rapid overall fat loss
• Burns away stored fat as energy
• Powerful appetite control effect
• Helps prevent sugar cravings
• Boosts overall metabolic rate
• Increases calorie expenditure
• Immediate increase in energy levels
• Powerful anti-catabolic formula – lose fat, not muscle

Typically Used By:

• Anyone seeking rapid fat loss
• Anyone wanting to improve muscle definition by losing body fat
• Anyone following a calorie controlled diet aimed at weight loss
• Weight-lifters, strength athletes and bodybuilders wanting to get lean whilst maintaining
• muscle
• Power and endurance athletes wishing to improve sport performance by losing fat

Unique points:

• Ephedra free
• Fortified with EGCG
• Now with Micro-Tech Delivery System™ for maximum absorption
• Provides an anti-catabolic effect – lose fat, not muscle
• Most powerful, natural thermogenic fat-burner on the market
• Contains Sci-MX’s unique Xédra-Burn™ and Bio-Therm™ fat-burning formulations
• No unpleasant side effects commonly associated with many other thermogenic formulations

Active Ingredients Per 4 Capsule Serving:

Xedra Tea – 750mg

• Green Tea Extract (95% polyphenols) EGCG – 300mg
• Caffeine – 250mg
• Ilex paraguariensis (yerba mate) – 100mg
• Guarana – 40mg

Lipo Burn – 804mg

• Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 600mg
• L-Tyrosine – 200mg
• Cayenne pepper – 60mg

Carbogen – 310mg

• Griffonia simplicifolia extract – 60mg
• Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean extract) – 200mg
• Chromium polynicotinate – 0.2mg
• Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) – 50mg

Bio-Therm – 4mg

• Bioperine-Pipperine blend – 4mg

Full Ingredient Listing: Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, EGCG, Caffeine, Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean extract, L-Tyrosine, Ilex paraguariensis (yerba mate), Griffonia simplicifolia extract, Cayenne pepper, Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate), Guarana, Microcrystalline cellulose, Bioperine-Pipperine blend, Silicon dioxide, Chromium polynicotinate.

TUFFGUY

TUFFGUY

would it be ok to take GABA and ZMA together before bed or should I separate them and how? also what are your thoughts on DHEA??

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
would it be ok to take GABA and ZMA together before bed or should I separate them and how? also what are your thoughts on DHEA??

I would not see any downsides to taking GABA (mood stabilizer sleep inducer) and ZMA together. Never tried it, but I know they both work pretty well on their own...at least as well as natural products can work.

DHEA....hmm...all the rage in the 80's 90's.... DHEA is a good supplement in the eyes of 30 somethings. It has low anabolic effects and increases Free Test, but DHEA can have some pretty negative side effects for some people. individual's report horrible hair loss, acne, and mood swings. I wouldn't bother with DHEA if your under 30. Take something more chemically stable and less natural. The reason I say less natural is that if you screw with DHEA, a naturally occurring test in your body, certain individuals have pretty bad effects. Take a prohormone product and follow it with PCT.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does fatburner work? this is the one i´m thinking about using

Xedra-Cut MX:

• The worlds’ most advanced fat-burner
• Now with Xédra-Burn™ and Bio-Therm™
• Promotes rapid overall fat loss
• Burns away stored fat as energy
• Powerful appetite control effect
• Helps prevent sugar cravings
• Boosts overall metabolic rate
• Increases calorie expenditure
• Immediate increase in energy levels
• Powerful anti-catabolic formula – lose fat, not muscle

Typically Used By:

• Anyone seeking rapid fat loss
• Anyone wanting to improve muscle definition by losing body fat
• Anyone following a calorie controlled diet aimed at weight loss
• Weight-lifters, strength athletes and bodybuilders wanting to get lean whilst maintaining
• muscle
• Power and endurance athletes wishing to improve sport performance by losing fat

Unique points:

• Ephedra free
• Fortified with EGCG
• Now with Micro-Tech Delivery System™ for maximum absorption
• Provides an anti-catabolic effect – lose fat, not muscle
• Most powerful, natural thermogenic fat-burner on the market
• Contains Sci-MX’s unique Xédra-Burn™ and Bio-Therm™ fat-burning formulations
• No unpleasant side effects commonly associated with many other thermogenic formulations

Active Ingredients Per 4 Capsule Serving:

Xedra Tea – 750mg

• Green Tea Extract (95% polyphenols) EGCG – 300mg
• Caffeine – 250mg
• Ilex paraguariensis (yerba mate) – 100mg
• Guarana – 40mg

Lipo Burn – 804mg

• Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 600mg
• L-Tyrosine – 200mg
• Cayenne pepper – 60mg

Carbogen – 310mg

• Griffonia simplicifolia extract – 60mg
• Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean extract) – 200mg
• Chromium polynicotinate – 0.2mg
• Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) – 50mg

Bio-Therm – 4mg

• Bioperine-Pipperine blend – 4mg

Full Ingredient Listing: Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, EGCG, Caffeine, Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean extract, L-Tyrosine, Ilex paraguariensis (yerba mate), Griffonia simplicifolia extract, Cayenne pepper, Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate), Guarana, Microcrystalline cellulose, Bioperine-Pipperine blend, Silicon dioxide, Chromium polynicotinate.

Most ingredients would have an effect on increasing your energy levels....not so much with burning fat. It can't hurt though.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hydroxy cut hardcore is awesome for fat loss and hunger suppresment!