• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DCuts85 Supplement Info Thread

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is Beta Alanine any good cwu thanks for the info in advance

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is Beta Alanine any good cwu thanks for the info in advance

THis stuff has always made me laugh because for some reason since its Beta Alanine, it is the only amino acid to escape the "Letter - Protein"...like L-Aginine or D- Glutamine, so Beta Alanine, also know as B-Alanine (See when you put it like that, its true chemical make up it doesn't seem as cool) is IN MY OPINION a completely un-researched and waste of you money. This stuff is pretty expensive, about 60 bucks for 1000 grams, and only has minimal claims of increased anabolic endurance and performance abilities. I would skip it man. You also need to know that if you think it is a protein enhancer of some sort like L-glutamine, your mistaken as the "B-" properties in Beta Alanine restrict it from being synthesized naturally by our bodies into a protein

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know i already asked this question but didn't get awhole lot of info

whats a good CEE creatine that i can buy?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know i already asked this question but didn't get awhole lot of info

whats a good CEE creatine that i can buy?

CEE Creatine, or Creatine with and Ethyl/ester attached is more readily absorbed by the body where as regular creatine monohydratye is not. Also, CEE helps your body draw water into the muscle fiber, where as regular creatine can sit outside the muscle tissue and cells holding excess water causeing bloat.

If i were to recommend one I would pick one of the these two...

1. Higher Power Creatine Ethyl Ester.... Mainly because it is cheap as dirt and has a pure concentration of the CEE Creatine. Of course, its gonna taste like shit.

2. SNS Creatine E2, same stuff, but capsule form.

Both found on Bodybuilding.com. Take a look and try to find cheaper prices or similar products. Pretty much like buying regular creatine, only its CEE. And like regular creatine, the cheaper the better, nothing diffrent about them.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey CWU what you know bout this CEE?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/
Largexx5 1

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you for your reply about the CEE creatine, also another question

what about ZMA and BCAA could you recommend good brands of those aswel. thanks

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cwu i have another que how about no shotgun is it any good thanks for the info in advance.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you for your reply about the CEE creatine, also another question

what about ZMA and BCAA could you recommend good brands of those aswel. thanks

Yea... ZMA

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-ZMA-Ultra

and BCAA's

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-BCAAs-Branched-Chain-Amino-Acids

Both of these are NSI products, or www.vitacost.com brand name. I have used them and find that thier NSI products are very good and really cheap. both these products are under 20 dollars and are about a months supply for each

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cwu i have another que how about no shotgun is it any good thanks for the info in advance.

I feel that there isn't much of a way to seperate all the NO* (AAKG) loading drinks like NO Xplode, Smash, Xpand, and NO Shotgun. They are very similiar. And to be honest, it is hit and miss with individuals. Some people have great results with any and all of them and some people are barely effects. I would try a cheap version of a NO Drink like Dymatize XPand and work up the "Food CHian" in terms of price to see if you feel a diffrence

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks heaps as mate, repped,:xyxthumbs:

im gonna place my order now im looking forward to trying these out :) :hsughr:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got my Higher power CEE powder tub today... ohhh your right it taste really badddd :yukk: ... but my question is what can i use to mix with it to hide the taste as i cant stand it at all
also, best time to take BCAA?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd take the BCAA's before and after workouts.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got my Higher power CEE powder tub today... ohhh your right it taste really badddd :yukk: ... but my question is what can i use to mix with it to hide the taste as i cant stand it at all
also, best time to take BCAA?

Try one of two things, one its to overload the taste...like make a smoothie out of yogurt, fruit, maybe some protein powder and go for thick that way you don't notice it, or try and letting it sit in a liquid like kool aid or Gatorade overnight and try it then...could help dilute it.

BCAA, morning, afterworkout and bedtime

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel that there isn't much of a way to seperate all the NO* (AAKG) loading drinks like NO Xplode, Smash, Xpand, and NO Shotgun. They are very similiar. And to be honest, it is hit and miss with individuals. Some people have great results with any and all of them and some people are barely effects. I would try a cheap version of a NO Drink like Dymatize XPand and work up the "Food CHian" in terms of price to see if you feel a diffrence

Dymatize's Xpand is a very solid reccomendation IMO... just look at the ingredient mixture and concentration of each... stuffs wicked... one word of advice though, opt for the non energized version unless you like nervous twitches and lack of sleep.

Creatine/NO products are worthless with high amounts of caffiene anyways IMO:jerkoff1:

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey you have questions, reply to this Thread....CWUTrainer is Now DCuts85....BTW