• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DCuts85 Supplement Info Thread

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
I would take two servings at once each time though, the doses of primary ingredients seems a little low.

what are these doses you are going with?
I dont intend to buy any creatine because i already have one that i bought, and is not even opened to the point that the seal is still on. when i get to my bulk season, i will be taking it. Just wanted to know what doses you believe in so that i can try those with what i have.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3-5 grams once daily preworkout with creatine for about 4 weeks...then you can hit about 3-5 grams twice daily

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
3-5 grams once daily preworkout with creatine for about 4 weeks...then you can hit about 3-5 grams twice daily

Those are pretty low doses for starters but i guess you dont belive in the loading phase, and neither do i. Last time i was taking creatine i was hitting about 10g postworkout. Why do u say take it preworkout? After 4 weeeks, taking it twice a day, you mean taking it pre and post workout of are there any other times you should be taking it?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imraan47 said:
Those are pretty low doses for starters but i guess you dont belive in the loading phase, and neither do i. Last time i was taking creatine i was hitting about 10g postworkout. Why do u say take it preworkout? After 4 weeeks, taking it twice a day, you mean taking it pre and post workout of are there any other times you should be taking it?

In all reality you could easily get away with taking 10 grams once a day post workout. 10 grams is a good amount for an individual to supplement with creatine. Especially if you way less that 225. Any more than that, you might be pissing some cash down the toilet. Of course creatine is cheap as dirt so you could hit it twice if you want. Creatine...pretty much can't go wrong. Keep it under 15-20 grams a day though. You can get really bad stomach pains and IT problems.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you think on the fat burner Lipo 6?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lipo-6 ehh.... The funny thing is that all the ingredients work well individually but together they seem to have a counteractive effect. I have seen people have really good results with this product but at the same time no results at all. Like any fat burner, best to try it yourself and see man.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok having said that what would u recommed to take as a fat burner. im pretty muh looking to get rid of that last few lbs and get ripped so that i can get that definition in the lower abdomen area that is really hard to get rid of.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hot Rox Extreme or Jet Fuel ....really good for energy and appetite control...watch the dosages though...Jet Fuel I heard can make you feel feverish

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imraan47 said:
ok having said that what would u recommend to take as a fat burner. im pretty muh looking to get rid of that last few lbs and get ripped so that i can get that definition in the lower abdomen area that is really hard to get rid of.

CWU would reccomend all of them

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look to find cheap fat burners that have been fined. I promise you, they won't burn fat on their own but will help you with energy and control appetite...

So look for : Xenadrine EFX, Trim Spa and others...should be cheap as they have received a overall fine from the FTC for false claims

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i certainly dont have a problem with appetite since i'm having trouble eating what i have to already. as far as energy, i could use more since i train late in the evening most days but still not worth something that will not burn fat.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWU what do you think about zma, I recently purchased a bottle of the vitamin shoppe's brand "Body Tech" zma.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think ZMA is a great choice for any novice bodybuilder looking to naturally boost their test production. It is just three simple minerals/vitamins that when taken in combination, do increase both testosterone production as well as how efficiently your body utilizes said production.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about this supplement called Cardio Breeze? I'm a bit skeptical about a supplement that will actually help you perform your cardio better. Yet if it does work this could help me with me football as long as its not banned.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got this creatine formula and wanted to know how you think i should take it.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cn/creatine.html
it came with L-Glut and Taurine.

i havent taken creatine in about 1 yr or so and want to start. should i take it post workout or before or maybe both times? what about on non training days??

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear cell-mass is really good and you don't have to load with it

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
Look to find cheap fat burners that have been fined. I promise you, they won't burn fat on their own but will help you with energy and control appetite...

So look for : Xenadrine EFX, Trim Spa and others...should be cheap as they have received a overall fine from the FTC for false claims
If anything their prices will go up after being fined.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@FLEX do you think any of those fat burners work?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry if you have already answered this I have skimmed through the thread but may have accidently missed something, im thinking about getting a good multi-vitamin could you suggest a good one?? thanks for your help you seem to know what your talking about and I dont want to waste money on something thats not worth it