• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DCuts85 Supplement Info Thread

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Says do not take on empty stomach
warnings bout how you take it with water

plus the warning

this product has been banned by the NCAA and other sporting organizations etcc

Really...hmmm thats interesting...find and list the ingrediants for me will you

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glycerglow_label.gif

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Warnings: Consuming this product on a completely empty stomach may cause nausea. Consuming this product while on a liquid diet may cause diarrhea. Consuming this product without a sufficient water intake may cause dehydration. This product has been banned by various sporting organizations, including the NCAA. You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:

Weird...Never seen that before...I think your gonna be find...looks to be all plant dereivitaves

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump...Questions?

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
Bump...Questions?
Prodcellshockx3fl1 1

Cell Shock is a comprehensive blend of essential post workout nutrients designed to engorge your muscles with critical nutrients during the “window of opportunity.” This proprietary formula utilizes glucose crystals, one of the fastest absorbing carbohydrates on the planet and the only thing your brain can use for fuel, to instantly replenish your muscles’ glycogen levels and cause a powerful surge of insulin! Combine this with 4 grams of Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate HCL, 5 grams of Glutamine, and 1 gram of Di-Arginine Malate and you have the ultimate cell volumizing recovery product for any individual, no matter what their goals.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
Prodcellshockx3fl1 1

Cell Shock is a comprehensive blend of essential post workout nutrients designed to engorge your muscles with critical nutrients during the “window of opportunity.” This proprietary formula utilizes glucose crystals, one of the fastest absorbing carbohydrates on the planet and the only thing your brain can use for fuel, to instantly replenish your muscles’ glycogen levels and cause a powerful surge of insulin! Combine this with 4 grams of Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate HCL, 5 grams of Glutamine, and 1 gram of Di-Arginine Malate and you have the ultimate cell volumizing recovery product for any individual, no matter what their goals.

Question...?

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
edit: posted this in wrong thread!
see the Nutrition one

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
Question...?
what so you think i am not a big fan a mixing multi suppliments together i always wondered if it was better to take them seperate are all together

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
what so you think i am not a big fan a mixing multi suppliments together i always wondered if it was better to take them seperate are all together

together is fine, your body will seperate them all out...make sure you don't mix oppisite effect supplements like fat burners and NO2 products, they will cancel each other out and can cause great stomach pain

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
together is fine, your body will seperate them all out...make sure you don't mix oppisite effect supplements like fat burners and NO2 products, they will cancel each other out and can cause great stomach pain
cool thanx that product kinda intrest me i think i might see about finding more info on the company

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer: I''ve been training 9 months now, lost a shed load of weight, but I can't seem to get below 225lbs. I currently train on a 3 day split with cardio inbetween. Supps are 4 scoops of whey (post-workout shake with skimmed milk and water and one before bed, same mix), a multivit and 5-6 cups of Green Tea a day.

Diet is very little fat, 80-100g of good carbs a day (sometimes less) and around 200-225g of protein a day through 3 main meals and 3 "in-betweens" (usually just chicken, ham, fish etc). The thing is my weight is kind of stubborn at around the 225lb mark. I know my waist is getting smaller, but I just can't seem to shift b/f from around the side of my pecs. chatting to Tweak on MSN, he recommended that I take in around 50g more of protein a day. If this is true, would I benefit from taking Aminos in pill or liquid form throughout the day? If so, can you recommend anything?

Cheers,
Evo.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pill Aminos, Liquids are too expensive with little sustenance. About the protein..the thing is that 50 grams equals 200 calories more a day. Its simple math man, more calories equals more fat unless your burining it off...if you trade up though, carbs for protein or fat for protein, you should be good. I would increase cardio and maybe work 4 on 1 off....with cardio every other day

HATER

HATER

CWUTrainer said:
So I know about all the Hype in Magazines. I thought I woudl start a thread to maybe answer some questions about specific Brand Name Products, or Supplements in general. So I hope this thread to be a success. Ask away.

Sup guys.. i'm thinkin of takin annator p-70.. but not sure if it's bullshit or if it does wut it really states.. i'm not sure i wanna trust muscle tech products.. cause the last and only product i took from them was cell-tech.. and it fucked up my stomach horribly.. so wut u guys think bout this p-70 annator.. willl it work>??.. also should let u guys know that i probably hit my peak and i need somthin to help me out.. thnx.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try it bro, it can't hurt anything except your wallet. Muscletech products are as good as any other company, and they are the leading edge in new technology. no matter what Flex says....hahah

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
Try it bro, it can't hurt anything except your wallet. Muscletech products are as good as any other company, and they are the leading edge in new technology. no matter what Flex says....hahah

CWU, i know this is not a supplement, but is an artificial thing, and im taking a lot, so i need to know if too much sacharine per day is bad? i take like 5gr every day

i would also like to know if you think is worth it taking arginine+orthinine+lisine and zma as natural testosterone boosters, or if there is something more effective than those

and a last question, what do you think about soy isoflavones? i heard that it inceased female behaviours and hormonal changes when used in animal tests, but i heard is good to get rid of fat, whats your opinion on it?

thank you

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
Just a creatine/arginine supplement. Looks really similar to V-12...should have okay results with it. Price is really good too. I'd give it a shot.

yes the price was supprising to me. does this creatine supplement work just like most of them or is it more like a CEE formula. by saying work like most of them i mean that does it cause that water retention in the muscle?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creatine is creatine regardless of the chemical makeup. i don't think this one will cause quite the retention of water as PCMH, but you will still have some regardless. I would take two servings at once each time though, the doses of primary ingredients seems a little low.