• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

DCuts85 Supplement Info Thread

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I was wondering, is mixing Pure powered CEE with apple vinegar cider and glycer grow bad?
i mix them together before a workout, and have a serving of CEE afterwards
i get very odd pumps, like weird like, but was wondering if mixing supps like this is bad
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
I was wondering, is mixing Pure powered CEE with apple vinegar cider and glycer grow bad?
i mix them together before a workout, and have a serving of CEE afterwards
i get very odd pumps, like weird like, but was wondering if mixing supps like this is bad

I don't know of anything that comes from mixing supps. The only negative side effects come from taking too much of the same thing(fat burners, prohormones). However, what you describe could be from indigestion, and your body having a hard time digesting the mix. Especially since your taking a base, and a acid at the same time. Do i think it is gonna hurt you? No. Prolly make you feel weird.
 
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
culver concepts

Recently, I was surfing the web trying to find new products. When I found culver concepts Chlorodrol 50. It supposedly has the same compound of Halodrol 50.4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4ene-3,17b-diol 50mg. Since, I never tried the original, I was wondering if you could give me some info. on how this works, if at all. would it be wise to incorporate this into my supplementation. And if its as harmful as some PHs. Anyhow any and all info. would b highly appreciated Thanx:xyxthumbs:
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Humanofort... is it any good and what does it do.

Also is it legal for professional athletes? Very Important.
Thanks D
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Recently, I was surfing the web trying to find new products. When I found culver concepts Chlorodrol 50. It supposedly has the same compound of Halodrol 50.4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4ene-3,17b-diol 50mg. Since, I never tried the original, I was wondering if you could give me some info. on how this works, if at all. would it be wise to incorporate this into my supplementation. And if its as harmful as some PHs. Anyhow any and all info. would b highly appreciated Thanx:xyxthumbs:

How old are you man?
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Humanofort... is it any good and what does it do.

Also is it legal for professional athletes? Very Important.
Thanks D

I have no clue man, this is a new Labarda product. Since it is sold on the open market, I think it is most likely safe for Athletes , but check with your governing body on that. The reason is that if you look in the ingredients, they do not list base ingredients, but rather Proprietary blends that have made up names. Until I know what is in each of these "blends" i can't tell you. To be honest though, the things it promises are even available with illegal steroids, so I wouldn't waste you money or time.
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38

Ok man....well thats good.. Didn't wanna be giving advice to a 15 year old about Pro-hormones...

The pro-hormone your talking about, 4-Chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-Ene-3, 17b-Diol is a pre-cursor to the same chemical make up as the designer steroid Turinabol..... It should have good gains and results, but like most oral anabolics have limited lasting effects. Other than that, I think like all orals you should be safe man and take some good anti-oxidants and PCT. Good luck man and let us know how it goes.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
thanks, and way to look out for the newbies, responsibilty! Thats pretty much what i had read, was wondering if u knew a user or two,and had some first hand experience? Also, do u kmow anything about SUS500? A friend recommended that to me but, I have really no knowledge on ph's. They make me real nervous because of the damage they can cause to the body. (as nervous as a pretty thai woman in a room with a bunch of drunkin jarheads). So, if you can speak on your take about ph's, that would be very appreciated. Thanx
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
IS taking Havoc with Ephedra/ine bad?
and also with Thryotabs?
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
IS taking Havoc with Ephedra/ine bad?
and also with Thryotabs?

A shit Shit shit load of stimulants. I think if I were to do that, I'd have a heart attack. Fuck. Its not bad in terms of effects long term, however, you can expect a huge increase in your BP, possibly some anxiety, irritability, and oh yea... cardic arrest. Watch what you take with that type of levels of stimulants. However, prolly a great stack for fat loss and adding some lean muscle mass..
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
A shit Shit shit load of stimulants. I think if I were to do that, I'd have a heart attack. Fuck. Its not bad in terms of effects long term, however, you can expect a huge increase in your BP, possibly some anxiety, irritability, and oh yea... cardic arrest. Watch what you take with that type of levels of stimulants. However, prolly a great stack for fat loss and adding some lean muscle mass..

hmm so its fatal, yet good?..
would i need some sort of detoxify thing?
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
hmm so its fatal, yet good?..
would i need some sort of detoxify thing?

Haha...no...just pay attention to your body. I remember when Epehdrine still was in every product out there. I started out at 10 mgs a day and felt horrible. After a while I as up to about 60mgs no problem. So pay attention and feel it out.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
K. i'll go from the lowest portion/dosage
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
41
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
120
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top