• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dennis Wolf Back Workout Dec 18 2009

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thanks Natzo,

Looks like he's doing something similar to HIT training, or I'm wrong?
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
hmm never seen this guy dead lifting looks like the olympia woke him up:thumbsup2:
 
T

tballz

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
37
Points
6
Thanks Natzo,

Looks like he's doing something similar to HIT training, or I'm wrong?

I thought the same thing. He's definitely not doing high volume training.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
he says his training is completely different now, than it was before the olympia. alot more intensive and only 1-2 work sets with maximum weight.
 
V

vergon

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
18
Points
1
he says his training is completely different now, than it was before the olympia. alot more intensive and only 1-2 work sets with maximum weight.
Bulkboy is right. And Dennis also said, that he trained one way for years and now changes hos whole training system (reps, lower volume, only 4 days with training, new excercises). I hope that it helps him evolving :borat:
 
Swifto

Swifto

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
45
Points
6
His form is perfect. Thats exactly how you should train.

He seems to be doing low volume with heavy weight, but I'm not sure its HIT. He didnt do any rest/pause, drop sets, nagatives etc...But he went to near enough to postive failure, but not beyond.

This is very very similar to how I train. Perfect form, slow, controlled and with the heaviest possible weight.

He trained back/rear delts, which is what Dorian trains in blood and guts and is the same split as me and I train HIT and sometimes higher volume.
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
His form is perfect. Thats exactly how you should train.

He seems to be doing low volume with heavy weight, but I'm not sure its HIT.
yep, he doesn't squeeeeze! Just lifting heavy weights.
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Natzo
Replies
5
Views
6K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
tkD
Replies
31
Views
14K
oldez
oldez
Top