• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter, Jay, Phil and Ronnie guest posing video

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
from the 2009 Dexter Jackson Classic

JaxClassic_posers_large.jpg

http://www.flexonline.com/jackson_cutler_heath_guest_posing_video/news/849

Fans in attendance at the 2009 Dexter Jackson Classic were treated to a preview of what could very well be the top three at this year's Olympia when reigning champ Dexter Jackson, two-time winner Jay Cutler and Phil Heath conducted a dress rehearsal of sorts in a guest posing appearance on Saturday night. See how the top contenders to this year's title look just eight weeks out from the 2009 Olympia.

Also included, an appearance from eight-time champ Ronnie Coleman. At the end of the video, Cutler and Heath offer predictions for this year's Olympia based on what they saw on Saturday.

Link to the vid, http://www.flexonline.com/videos/?bcpid=17320904001&bclid=1461295899&bctid=31557127001

medicineman

medicineman

jay and phil look sick. fst-7 paying off.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Maybe it's the first time when i'm saying this, but damn, Jay looks great, his right quad seems to have a better sweep i don't know, but overall he looks very good. I hope all the best for Jay and his preparation for the O, the guy really deserve a top 3 with Phil and Dex.

Oh and i have TONS of respect for Jay for being a great ambassador of the sport, a great person, businessman, very down to earth etc.. he's helping Phil a lot, like a big brother, go Jay!

btw Phil's thickness in his back/lats is fucking crazy!

2pys6cw-1.jpg

71gz90-1.jpg

soveky-1.jpg

2 more

op5klx-1.jpg

2004kkn-1.jpg

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe it's the first time when i'm saying this, but damn, Jay looks great, his right quad seems to have a better sweep i don't know, but overall he looks very good. I hope all the best for Jay and his preparation for the O, the guy really deserve a top 3 with Phil and Dex.

Oh and i have TONS of respect for Jay for being a great ambassador of the sport, a great person, businessman, very down to earth etc.. he's helping Phil a lot, like a big brother, go Jay!

btw Phil's thickness in his back/lats is fucking crazy!

:thumbsup2: words bro