MarkoB
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2007
- Messages
- 801
- Points
- 16
No prob with Dex winning, but I wanted to see Phil in first, 3.Branch 4.Kai 5.Gustavo 5. Silvio. Anyway pretty fair
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
it makes every show feel like a holiday
, good times.No prob with Dex winning, but I wanted to see Phil in first, 3.Branch 4.Kai 5.Gustavo 5. Silvio. Anyway pretty fair
i would have put branch and kai ahead of phil. he just doesn't look complete yet. you could see major body parts that were lacking on phil when he was next to branch kai and dex
Man, the audience went crazy when the placed Branch 4th. All you could hear was "THAT'S BULLSHIT!"
BTW, you might be able to hear me say "Branch, you're a freak!" during the comparison.
I agree with Dexter winning over Phil ... and I have great respect for Phil but .... I've posting things along the same line.... PLEASE... people ... HE IS NO WHERE CLOSE to BEST EVER that some would have you believe.... I know its not the time BUT it did prove my point... I posted after Iron Man that Phil just beat Gustavo by the skin of his teeth... and Gustavo has always been over powered by Ronnie, Jay, Dexter and Victor.... so give it a rest.... it will be a while before Phil is ready to take their (the big 4) spot! Sorry but Dexter proved that!
1 branch
2 heath
3 dexter
4 badell
5 melvin
6 freeman
7 samuel
8 greene
9 rockel
10 henry
when u were watching it?Does anyone know the scorecard for the event? so we actually know how close it was?
Dexter won easily.........

dex is the man!
Thanks mate, that's exactly what I was looking for![]()
Kai.... 8th? wtf! were uwhen u were watching it?
go dexter aswell well deserved win
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.