• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Doctor Fatality's Log

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That routine looks SOLID! You should see some great gains. Hope to see this real active.

Good luck :xyxthumbs:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Routine looks good man! keep it up and hit it hard!!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright, so I hit the gym this morning at 5, finished at 6:15. Took a shower blah blah blah...anyways here are the weights. I start extremely light today because I didn't want to just rush into the whole routine just yet, I'll progress heavier as the week goes on, then I'll explode so yeah...keep in mind this was light.

Barbell Bench Press: 3 x 8 125lbs.
Squats: 3 x 8 185lbs.
Overhead Barbell Press: 2 x 8 70lbs.
Chins: 3 x assist
Dips: 2 x 8 just bw for now, I was able to do 45lbs extra, but like I said, I'm keeping it light.
Barbell Curls: 2 x 45 light again
Standing Calf Raises: 2 x 140lbs.

So to say it again, it was a light day...

Felt good, got a good soreness after, feeling definitely more awake then if I were to not workout before school.

BTW, I'm typing on some computer at my school by using vtunnel.com *thumbs up*

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet log too.

Woke up at 4 A.M.

Only had 3 chocolate chip waffles with a glass of milk and some honey, about 45 minutes before workout out. The reason why I didn't have a shit load of carbs or protein is because I haven't been weightlifting that much, and I've actually stopped for quite sometime so I didn't really think it was necessary to take protein before I woke up. Basically, you know how you need protein as soon as you get up because of what happens overnight while not getting protein? Well since I haven't worked out, I didn't think it was necessary, alright w/e lol.

Workout ended at 6:15: shower
About 45 minutes later, only an egg and cheese sandwhich because I didn't have time to make anything.

Now for lunch: A chicken wrap with two 10floz. of milk...

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should really reconsider putting protein back in your breakfast. Even though you haven't been working out, protein doesn't just serve a purpose for recovery, but preservation of what you already have.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of top notch bodybuilders, fitness models, and celebreties that need to keep they're good shape and musculature that have no access

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to working out for a long period of time keep they're figure to almost 100% just be keeping a sound diet in preserving what they have. By not having protein in your first meal your taking away anything you ever worked for slowly but surely.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry it came out so weird!!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol it's ok, today was considered my first day of working out, and yeah, I probably should have taken some protein before I worked out to prevent the breakdown of muscles during my workout, but I'll keep it in mind next time.