• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does anyone use a Reverse Shoulder Press Machine?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do any of you guys do this Reverse Machine Shoulder Press? What a shoulder pump!

In this video, I give my advice on a variation of the machine shoulder press you can add to your shoulder workouts!

Reactions: TalkAdmin and underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hello what do you think of this exercise but done on the hammer strength machine? Does your gym have this machine?

Reactions: TalkAdmin
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in the gym, I have a similar machine, tilted at 45 degrees, to train my shoulders, but I usually do it backwards like you do in your video.
he works the back of the shoulder a lot and that's a good thing in my opinion. I usually insert this movement towards the end of the workout for the shoulders

Reactions: TalkAdmin
A

Athanas

I know it and have seen people using it, but haven't used it personally. Before the end of February 2022, I will strive to use it.