• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dorian Yates Updates and Pics

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dorian Yates:
Be a witness, not a judge. Focus on yourself, not on others. Listen to you, not the crowd. Dorian yates
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
I'm excited about reading Dorian Yates new biography coming out in April! It's called "The Shadow". Hopefully you will see the link to buy it here soon.

Here is a picture of Dorian Yates reading his own book. Dorian Yates
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is a good Dorian Yates pic. DorianYates
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
I'm excited about reading Dorian Yates new biography coming out in April! It's called "The Shadow". Hopefully you will see the link to buy it here soon.

Here is a picture of Dorian Yates reading his own book. Dorian Yates
Got to get that book. Very cool to see the kind of man he gas become since bodybuilding. Excellent role model. If a guy had the balls to follow his example.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Dorian Yates posted on IA about how hard it used to be to get a pro card.

From Dorian Yates:
Winning overall British Champs in 88 to earn my pro card .In those days only I pro card per year was given to an overall winner so they seemed valuable ..now they hand them out like sweeties ..Lol
Dorian Yates
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dorian Yates rocking the hairdue!
[instagram]BtOQYJAhRKC[/instagram] Dorian Yates
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dorian Yates:
"Rare shot 1988 British heavyweight and overall ...Winning my pro card ....when they gave only one per year ..you had to earn it !...228 lbs"
Dorian Yates
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Have you all set Dorian Yates's new back tattoo?

Dorian Yates
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here's another shot of his tattoo. Pretty insane!
Dorian Yates
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
It's the real Dorian Yates!

[Instagram]B68MXSVDzP4[/Instagram]

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
35
Views
39K
underbody
underbody
COACH
Replies
42
Views
22K
ArnoldS
ArnoldS
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
137
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Top