• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Doug Miller - recent pics

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Here are the latest, few days out, pics of Doug Miller a natural pro. His conditioning is insane!


Doug miller 6 Doug miller 5
Screenshot_20141011113713_1_zps00kpigo8-1.jpg
Screenshot_20141011113726_1_zpsqce3v9l0-1.jpg
Screenshot_20141011113854_1_zpsrbhbkqdm-1.jpg
Screenshot_20141011113704_1_zps84jtgm9v-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn look at them glutes and hams
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I'm a bodybuilding fan and I don't like this kind of statement, but his guy can't be natural, at least not what I understand by "natural". He looks impressive, massive amount of hard work, no doubt, but...natural? That amount of mass, that thickness, that conditioning...I mean, Flex Lewis isn't much much much bigger than him...This guy can get compared to Kefallianos in a show, so...natural???
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Natural as in no chemicals or drugs?

I just wrote an article on a natural bodybuilders that have to get urine screened and even a polygraph before competing. Those are Bath Natural bodybuilders though. I just do not know much about Doug Miller and his background if any with steroids or what ever.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I forgot to update this thread. He won the overall 2014 IFPA Yorton Cup, and now's he's prepping for the NPC Jay Cutler Classic.




Doug miller 1 Doug miller 2 Doug miller 3
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Jay Cutler interviews the overall winner at the 2014 NPC Jay Cutler Classic, Doug Miller:


Doug miller


Link
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Regardless of the debate of him being Naty or not _ he looks great!
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
1
Views
4K
dsg36
D
Turkish1530
Replies
81
Views
26K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
906
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top