• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

El Freako: Staying North of Vag

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the squatting was strong as man! even if you havnt done them for a month

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great HIIT session there man. Definitely a good idea to have those sessions in once in a while. GH secretion is a major benefit from it! Sorry if I missed this but what's your somotype? Endo, ecto, meso? Just looked through your log and it looks solid for sure.

Hope to follow your progress man!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Great HIIT session there man. Definitely a good idea to have those sessions in once in a while. GH secretion is a major benefit from it! Sorry if I missed this but what's your somotype? Endo, ecto, meso? Just looked through your log and it looks solid for sure.

Hope to follow your progress man!

I guess I'm a midget meso. I've got wide shoulders and a waist that will drop to 30 inches if I diet down. I'm definitely not an endo or an ecto.

piccages on page 8...
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/el-freakos-new-log-18282p8.html

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn im getting winded just looking at that!:D lol, never been a fan of HIIT, i feel it compromises my recovery, but i know alot of people swear too it. anyways good work bud:)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job Freako!
pullup sets are impressive, doing WG to 2 other positions is intense
Can't wait for that new routine too man!
keep it up!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great log this is yes!! keep up the good work...and huuuuge dea u have :)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just did bench 1rm today:
3 x 120kg
2 x 130kg
1 x 140kg
1 x 150kg
1 x 160kg!!!! New PB
1 x 160kg fail

Thankyou Smolov!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HOLY FUCK!!!:ughnoes: where the hell did that come from?! looks as if the smolov cycle did wonders. wasnt ur max before 145 kg or something? awesome work bro, 160 kg is damn impressive:2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
HOLY FUCK!!!:ughnoes: where the hell did that come from?! looks as if the smolov cycle did wonders. wasnt ur max before 145 kg or something? awesome work bro, 160 kg is damn impressive:2:

I had previously maxed at 150kg actually. :gaygay:

I've I can get to 170 then that's 2x my body weight...

170kg here I come! :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
that's some heavy benching bro, great way to have a PB :2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good work man, bench looks nice

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Way to go Freako! Very impressive benching, the smolov really worked for you.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great benching bud. Extremely impressive. Keep hitting those weights hard and heavy like you are!

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, your a stronh dude El freako :imcoolurnot: Freakin' nice Pb on the bench - I wish I had that kind of strength. How much are you weighing atm?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Damn, your a stronh dude El freako :imcoolurnot: Freakin' nice Pb on the bench - I wish I had that kind of strength. How much are you weighing atm?

82-3kg I think...

Sad thing is that I've now passed my squat PB (155kg) with my bench PB, but that's because I started doing ATG squats again and needed to start over on my squat weights until my knees got comfortable. I haven't done squats for nearly a month now so they should respond well to the new program. :tiphat:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

Impatient little fucker aren't you... :linedrunk:

Todays session: Push "attempt"

Bench Press
15 x 60kg wu
10 x 60kg wu
6 x 100kg wu
6 x 4 x 127kg
4 x 3 x 127kg
This was a lot harder than it should have been considering that during smolov I pushed out 135kg for 10 during without much trouble til the last 2 sets. It was after the first set that I realised my error, I'd done my 1rm testing only 3 days beforehand. My muscles must still be fatigued from that.

Front Squats
10 x 40kg wu
6 x 60kg wu
1 x 100kg (too heavy for me to start off with)
8 x 5 x 90kg
I once made an analogy about front squats...
I haven't done front squats for ages and today I remembered why, they are so damn uncomfortable! If it were a choice between getting fucked in the ass and doing front squats I'd be reaching for the lube. But until such a day comes around when they have conclusively linked sodomy to quad development I'll have to stick with the front squats.
...it still stands. They suck. I rubbed 2 spots of skin on my delts raw with the bar and really bruised my biceps when the bar slipped once.

Military Press
10 x 40kg wu
5 x 6 x 80kg
Not too difficult although my back was aching a bit after the front squats.

Incline DB Press
8 x 35kg
8 x 32.5kg
8 x 32.5kg
I was totally axed after the MPs so these were weak. I think I'm going to insert my calf and abs session in before these to let my delts and tris recover a bit.

Incline Tricep Extensions w/ EZ-bar
12 x 27.5kg
8 x 27.5kg
12 x 22.5kg
Not exactly strong either, see above. They felt really good on my tris though. I love extensions.

Standing Calf Raises
10 x 43kg wu
10 x 124kg
10 x 115kg
8 x 115kg
10 x 106
10 x 88
10 x 79
10 x 70
As you can tell I was pretty drained of energy by now.

Superset
Cable Crunches
30 x 36.25
25 x 36.25

Weighted Knee Raises
15 x 10kg
10 x 10kg, 5 x bw

I've decided to restart this program next week and let myself recover from last weeks 1rm. I'll test my other rms for rows and good morning also. I really should so a small adaption cycle so my body can get used to the front squats (which suck) and the good mornings (which I've never done before) but I'm a bit eager to get started with this program. I think there is going to be a lot of trial and error ahead. Other than that just light sessions for the rest of the week.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even though you might have been a bit 'off' at this WO it's still some heavy ass weights your throwing around! Sounds like the smolov might have left you a bit fatiqued so a deload is probably a good idea :)