• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

El Freako: Staying North of Vag

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
My last update was a bit of a rush-job (I totally left out calves and abs) so I'm editing it a bit.

Cheers Essensen.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work Freako yea front squats are very uncomfortable...

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some volume in there and the strenght is just crazy

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Today: Pull

Goodmornings
10 x 40kg wu
8 x 60kg
8 x 70kg
8 x 70kg
5 x 80kg
8 x 70kg
Not a bad exercise but it might take me awhile to get used to it.

T-bar Row 1rm Test
10 x 50kg
5 x 70kg
1 x 100kg
fail x 110kg
1 x 100kg
Old-skool style, first time I've ever done them this way. Hopefully The 1rm will go up fast.

Upright Row Mid-Grip
10x bar wu
3 x 12 x 50kg

Reverse Curls
10 x 15kg wu
3 x 10 x 30kg

Skipped the deads today so I could get used to the goodmornings and test my T-bar 1rm. Tomorrow will just be calves, abs and HIIT.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good mornings and t bars look great man, wish i could do t-bar rows:(

sick upright rows too bro. im curious though, do u have extraordinary recovery abilities? im just asking, cuz that is an insane amount of volume ur doing, with pretty much maximal loading all the way through, and ur doing each bodypart twice a week:ughnoes:?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great sessions Freako! How do you like the GM's? I never tried and them and always felt they were dangerous for some non apparent reason. Keep up the good work for sure. I give you props for hitting this program and actually coming out alive (no CNS drain, etc.).

How many cal's you take in a day? Must be pretty high in order to recover and repair without neurological failure! Also, mid-grip upright rows if you go any narrower you will do damage to your rotator cuff. I'm an advocate of the wide-grip; less stress on the susprinatus. Idk just a tip/thought.

Great log bud.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
good mornings and t bars look great man, wish i could do t-bar rows:(

Does your gym have an Olympic bar and a v-handle? That's all I'm using to do mine.

sick upright rows too bro. im curious though, do u have extraordinary recovery abilities? im just asking, cuz that is an insane amount of volume ur doing, with pretty much maximal loading all the way through, and ur doing each bodypart twice a week:ughnoes:?

I think I've got fairly good recovery, I've been training hard like this for nearly 5 years now. I used to train with a variation of the Arnold double-split and I've never deigned to use anything but heavy weights. I think my body copes quite well with it.

Great sessions Freako! How do you like the GM's? I never tried and them and always felt they were dangerous for some non apparent reason. Keep up the good work for sure. I give you props for hitting this program and actually coming out alive (no CNS drain, etc.).

They really hit the hams quite well but will take a little bit of getting used to, mainly balance wise. I do have a bit of a stiff neck this morning though.

How many cal's you take in a day? Must be pretty high in order to recover and repair without neurological failure!

Fuck knows mate, I'm on the seefood diet. Generally if I see food I eat it. I try to have 6 well rounded meals a day with a minimum of 30g of protein in each meal.

Also, mid-grip upright rows if you go any narrower you will do damage to your rotator cuff. I'm an advocate of the wide-grip; less stress on the susprinatus. Idk just a tip/thought.

I've generally gone close-grip for traps and wide for rear-delts but I'm doing something in between at the moment.

Great log bud.

Cheers!

:imcoolurnot:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How much you weigh bro? And are you bulking? Only so much protein can be used for recovery and repair. Carbs are protein sparing as well as anabolic themselves! If anything, definitely shoot for quality carbs rather than the easy "eye-openers" that are processed, white flour, HFCS, etc. You prob know that already, just trying to help a bit.

It's weird when I first started, I never really realized the importance and significance in the difference in the complexity of the carb. It's crazy how a slice of white bread and a slice of whole grain bread will hit your body completely differently.

Take care man.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yeah I'm down with most of the dietary science. I just don't worry much about it. I'm mainly aiming to increase my strength but I'm hoping for some clean mass and a wee bit of fat loss along the way.

I'm only 82-3kg at the moment but I have been bulked up to 90kg before. Funnily enough I was around the same bf at the time but I am much stronger now. I'm kind of over bodybuilding to a degree. I want to be big and strong but I don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe again. As long as I look good both in a t-shirt and naked and I can outlift people who are twice as big as me then I'll be happy.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fronts are great man :2: got to love em :food-snacking:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just did some skipping at work tonight. Got a nice sweat going.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yesterday: some light push work.

Squats
10 x 60kg wu
3 x 10 x 100kg

Weighted Dips
15 x bw wu
15 x bw wu
12 x 20kg
12 x 20kg
12 x 20kg

Low-Incline Fly
15 x 12.5kg wu
3 x 10 x 22.5kg

Seated BTN Presses
10 x 17.5kg wu
10 x 30kg
10 x 40kg
3 x 10 x 45kg

Seated Calf Presses (leg press machine)
10 x 77kg
2 x 10 x 142kg
10 x 160kg
10 x 142kg

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session. SQ 3x10x100 is still pretty good for a light session

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome squats and high rep weighted dips el freako:2: whole session is solid. keep working bro:2:

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Today: Pull

Goodmornings
10 x 40kg wu
8 x 60kg
8 x 70kg
8 x 70kg
5 x 80kg
8 x 70kg
Not a bad exercise but it might take me awhile to get used to it.

T-bar Row 1rm Test
10 x 50kg
5 x 70kg
1 x 100kg
fail x 110kg
1 x 100kg
Old-skool style, first time I've ever done them this way. Hopefully The 1rm will go up fast.

Upright Row Mid-Grip
10x bar wu
3 x 12 x 50kg

Reverse Curls
10 x 15kg wu
3 x 10 x 30kg

Skipped the deads today so I could get used to the goodmornings and test my T-bar 1rm. Tomorrow will just be calves, abs and HIIT.

Try alternated grip at the t-rows, grip is relly strong and you don't need straps, just grab the bar and row.

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice couple of sessions in here Freako, the true freak. Why dont you like fron squats? They are the best...for me atleast :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Man that T-Bar rows 1rm it's heavy! And good mornings pretty heavy too!

keep up the good work!