• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

El Freako: Staying North of Vag

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice sessions freako, dont worry about the numbers, next cycle u will destroy the lifts!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session buddy. strong deadlifts. doing 205kg for reps is quite awsome. glad to hear that your training is on the right track again.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesome pressing (Applaus)

Do you mind explain me, what that's all about?

I was just having a go at IH because he is such a strong lifter and he was getting schooled by someone with lifts nowhere near as strong as his. You were right in your criticism. I just found it funny.

X

Xiva

Banned
I was just having a go at IH because he is such a strong lifter and he was getting schooled by someone with lifts nowhere near as strong as his. You were right in your criticism. I just found it funny.

I understand, but still cant see the funny thing in it.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great work u sexy beast! 205 for 3 in the deadlift is very solid. nice mp as well. and all with a hangover, not shabby freak:2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
In the past few days I've had an epiphany about my training and its lacklustre progress...

I haven't had a proper training diet since leaving the UK. My protein intake has been all over the place and my metabolism has probably been the same. Hence my recovery ability has always been far from optimal and my gains have been depressingly poor.

I'm getting some new protein and other supps this week and am planning on implementing a carb cycling diet in the near future so hopefully my training will kick itself into gear very soon. Watch out Bulky and Ironheart, the Freak will be back soon! And for other log followers I hope to finally have some inspiring lifts to show you soon!
:borat:

And in other news: my future training partner and I are hopefully only months away from setting up our garage gym. I've got him training 5/3/1 too so hardcoreness shall reign down upon the GC!

And never fear my dear Pickle and Skip, I will endeavour to train with you guys again soon.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Garage gym, eh?

Sounds like a good idea to me. How much are you gonna drop on it?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Garage gym, eh?

Sounds like a good idea to me. How much are you gonna drop on it?

Starting off with a rack, bench, bars, some DBs, dip and pullup attachments, 300kg in weight and possibly a prowler I think we estimated a couple of grand. The rack is going to be built for us by a welder who works for my mate's Dad so it will be cheaper than usual. The big expense will be the weight. We're having a lot of trouble finding secondhand olympic plates.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Me and Pickle will come train at your Garage Gym!!!!

I'll be down the coast getting a bit shitfaced tonight, seein a gig at Fishermans Wharf.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Fuck you. I'll just do DB rows then.

Btw, come down to fishermans wharf tonight and have a drink :D

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Starting off with a rack, bench, bars, some DBs, dip and pullup attachments, 300kg in weight and possibly a prowler I think we estimated a couple of grand. The rack is going to be built for us by a welder who works for my mate's Dad so it will be cheaper than usual. The big expense will be the weight. We're having a lot of trouble finding secondhand olympic plates.

Sounds like a great gym! Reasonable price, too. (Considering it will be your for the rest of your life.) Hell, didn't Elite FTS just do an article on home gyms?

Anyways dude, copy some keys to your garage and start selling memberships!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Fuck you. I'll just do DB rows then.

Btw, come down to fishermans wharf tonight and have a drink :D

I'm in Townsville. :shakefist:

Sounds like a great gym! Reasonable price, too. (Considering it will be your for the rest of your life.) Hell, didn't Elite FTS just do an article on home gyms?

Anyways dude, copy some keys to your garage and start selling memberships!

I've been reading them over and over again. :thumbsup2:

Its actually a backyard gym and it won't be mine really as its at a mates place, but I will be supplying bars, a boxing bag and a few other things so that I can use it too. Eventually we want to get ourselves a warehouse gym but this will be a while down the track methinks! :headbang:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
baha, forgot you're in Queenslands arsehole.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice, hope you can find olympic plates and put this home gym to work!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good idea, home gym will save u money in long run

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yesterday...

5/3/1: cycle 4, week 1
Squats

5 x 117.5
5 x 132.5
6 x 150kg
I could barely breath before the 6th rep and didn't think I could handle a 7th without passing out. Maybe my conditioning needs more work. :dunnodude:

More Squats
5 x 10 x 110kg
The fact that I didn't pass out during these is a minor miracle. I was gasping for air between each set.

Skipped abs due to exhaustion and just did 15mins cardio.

On a high note, I started a new 7-day trial and the gym has 80kg DBs!

Low note, got a flat tire on the way home in the pouring rain. Uber-gay.