• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eric's Log - "About Dang Time"

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Base- As always, thank you for your encouragement:xyxthumbs: I think RobRoy is pretty dang close to that 1000 club, though:ughnoes:

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OBE joining the 500 club Hizzy!!!!!

crazy job bro, thats like 5 of me right there...good practice for later :spy:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Yeah....later:spy:.....:49: :49: :49:

Thanks, CC:D

Oh, and your sig is awesome.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DANG BROTHER! Your workouts are off the chain man!!!!!! yr really putting up some amazing numbers bro!

Keep it up !!!!

Godbless
Beno

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Ah geez, I come back and you're in the 500 club. Kinda surprised you weren't already :e5dunno: Not to take away from that though; awesome work :xyxthumbs:

Your rows of every sort are beyond insane, brother.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on becoming a 500 club member

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the 515 pull!!!

THe advantage of deadlifting that much is no-one will try to pinch the bar between sets!

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Takin off some time from that huge deadlift?, Rest up well

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben- I'm just trying to keep up with you, big man. Thank you for the encouragement:)

Glex- Thank you:D You and Line are both animals, and are always an inspiration to me, straight fact.

Nature- Thank you for stopping by in my log, and for the congratulations:)

Tim- Thank you very much:xyxthumbs: You'd think no one would pinch the bar, but those dang n00bs...:spy:

Dobbs- I always appreciate you posting in my log:) Not really a break per se, as life has thrown me a few curves over the past few days. Found out my girlfriend of seven months has been cheating on me, so that took me out for the first two days of the week. All cleared up now though...and yeah, da axe was dropped. I may be a lug, but I'm no sucker. I'm hungry as ever though, which I hope the following workout will confirm.

Well, here's the Chest/Bi's of today, and it felt amazingly good after a few days away. Thanks to everyone for posting in my log, and keeping me motivated to constantly improve:xyxthumbs:

Chest

Incline Barbel Press

135X25(warmup)
355X7(PB:hsughr: )
315X10
315X11
225X17(ds)

Decline Barbell Press

135X20(warmup)
225X12(my shoulders were pretty freaking crispy, hence the lower weights here. Just had to listen to my body...)
255X10

Decline Weighted Dips(felt weaker today for some reason; still clearing my head, I guess:e5dunno: )

BW+25X14
BW+50X8
BW+50X8

Cable Crossovers

100X15(warmup)
150X10
150X12

Biceps

Standing Wide Grip Straight Bar Curls

70X15(warmup)
90X15
100X10(as high as this gym goes:disgust: )
100X10

Standing Alternating Dumbell Curls(these were awesome)

45X15(warmup)
50X10
60X11

Concentration Curls(strength isn't where it usually is, but they still felt excellent)

40X15(warmup)
45X10
50X8
60X4

All in all, an excellent workout. Standing Alternates scare me, but I love 'em; been too long since I've done them as well:disgust: Today's award is actually going to come to an informal vote; let me know who, of these three, deserves to be....
The n00b of the Day

-As I finished my set of 355 on incline, I proceeded to strip the excess weight from either side to take it to 315. After completing one side, I was halfway done stripping weight on the other when a kid asks me while pointing to the bar, "Hey man, are you using this?" Hm:no:

-Remember blue shirt and chain? They were at it again, doing the exact same thing as last time, down to their very lifts. This gets a little better though. Blue shirt grabs a flat bench, and hauls it over only to plop it down next to an unoccupied bench of the exact same type. Dubious start, to say the least. He then plops his 100's down on said equipment without using them, and proceeds to gabber with chain.

At about this time, I've finished with my standing alternate curls. All the flat benches are occupied, save that unit which blue shirt parked the sadly inert and pleading 100's. So I save them from their misery, rack 'em, and proceed to use the bench for concentration curls. It's been about twelve minutes since he first plopped them there, and the talking showed no signs of stopping. So I'm two sets in when he looks up and gets a quirked look on his face.

The flat bench next to me is now unoccupied, so what does he do? He walks across the freaking gym, grabs another flat bench, and sets it about two feet away from mine:49: :49: :49: So now he has to wait for me to finish before he can do his strange little monkey presses, looking akward and quite clueless all the while. Beware all; n00b-itis can occur in carbon-based life forms of any age.

-German American Technologies, for having that complete douche/joke Derk Anthony as a spokesmodel. The synthol in his right bicep is ridiculous, and it doesn't help that he looks like he's standing next to a sun abused twelve-year old in his ad. He needs to stick to his guns, namely being bald and doing gay for pay; it also goes without saying that this company needs to seriously rethink its marketing strategy.

Vote throughout the week on these, as all three are worthy of extra time and puzzling consideration. More n00bs will follow though, have no doubt. I'll also catch up on all your logs tomorrow, as sleep is definitely calling my name.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eric, insane weights as usual. Major props for you crossovers and curls to. As for your vote, I'd go the last one, why? well take a look.

Derekanthonyhairka1 1

:49::49:

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing job on incline. 355 for 7 is insane. Keep up the good work, and fuck your ex girlfriend, stupid bitch.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for your weight, your dips are quite impressive.

everytime I come in here and see the numbers your throwing up I think of the Guiness Beer commercials. BRILLIANT!

Eric is a beast? BRILLIANT!

all the training was great as always. Great story at the end too :49: :49: :49:

n00bs :no:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesti- :49: :49: :49: The guy's such a joke, and thank you for the encouragement and the vote.

Dobbs- Thank you as always for motivating me along:xyxthumbs:

Tweak- :49: :49: :49: :49: Thanks Tweak; I love those commercials:xyxthumbs: The stinking dip station was tipping from side to side the whole time, making balance a little tough:no:

Poor n00bs; they need our help, but a little disdain on the side is perfectly acceptable:spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session man. That is some huge weight your throwing up. As for my vote, its gotta be the middle one. What in the hell is a monkey press, with the 100's?? He's probably a little guy to.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Colossal numbers OBE and congrats on the P.B, well deserved. Numbers I can only dream of...at the moment. Muahahahaha!!!

Great work big fella.

P.S
Shitter about the g/f. Women huh! Can't live with 'em, can't burn 'em either!!

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Sorry about the girl, man. I've never had worse days in the gym than after girl problems...but sometimes I get pissed and I'll have really good days. Depends. Pretty solid day, nonetheless!

I vote for n00b number two. I would've paid money to see the look on his face when he realized his 100s were racked :49:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MAN! u big big strong bastard u! :49:

awesome chest session specially the incline presses man :2: Great work!

Godbless
Beno

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Wow, I feel awful for missing the 500 club session! Really sorry about that but at the same time that's really inspiring stuff right there and now I'm going to have to hit deads extra heavy tomorrow. Congrats on all the mind-blowing PB's as well such as BB Rows, Incline Bench, and SLDLs...seriously, you should be very proud.